Dating Strippers -

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
These are the types of experiences the military provides.

Forget all the job training and "vacations" to far off lands. How many people get to experience the joy of strip clubs right next to base?
Nephew got to go to strip clubs in Japan, Phillipines and other exotic SE Asian destinations.

Though I'm sure upon discharge, he would have rather flipped the bill himself and still have functioning knees and shoulders, at 27 yo.

:socrazy:

Not to mention the "head games" issues he still has from his experiences while in there.

:shameonyou:

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
I arrived in Hawaii on New Year's Eve, 1974, my first trip over there. I'd booked a couple of nights at the Halekulani and found a place a couple of days later where I spent the rest of my time, but that's not the story.

After going to a surf movie at the Roosevelt High School the evening of January 1st. 1975 (can't recall name of movie) I spent part of the next day at Ala Moana park, filming some kids surfing off a breakwater and then discretely trying to film a good looking Hawaiian woman who was walking by. I had a pals Super 8 camera and he'd insisted I film some "hot babes"..

The woman saw me, then pointed at me and came over with a big grin and asked what I was doing. I told her I was from Canada and my pals had asked me to film some pretty women in Hawaii and she was the first one to come along. Cheesy line but it worked.

She laughed then explained she wasn't Hawaiian at all and wasn't from Hawaii, but from near Detroit, Michigan, and was a native Indian woman who was just about to start a new job dancing at a club called The Doll House, on Kuhio Ave. She'd been visiting her sister on Maui but had not been to Honolulu before and had rented a small place on WiliWili Ave, across the canal.
Turned out the new place I'd found to stay at was just around the corner and a half block away from the club so I ended up dating her while I was there plus hanging at the Doll House most nights.

I recall the bartender was named Perkin Lee and he was from San Francisco originally. Neat guy and after two evenings there and knowing I was dating the new girl, he always comped my first drink of the night for me.
I can't recall the name of the guy who managed the place with his wife, but she danced too and used the name Star at that time. I recall buying Thai sticks for 20 bucks from one of the girls there, but can't recall her name.
Lots of interesting little vignettes from those few days and a heckuva lot of fun.
The gal I'd met and dated was named Sunflower Warriax, probably an anglicized version of Warrior Axe.
I saw her ID so know that was her real name too.

I often wondered what happened to her as she was keen to get to Japan where she thought dancers made bigger money than in the US.

Fond old memory now.

Take care.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego

Forget all the job training and "vacations" to far off lands. How many people get to experience the joy of strip clubs right next to base?
im waiting for someone here to admit meeting the spider monkey in Guam.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
In the Army I was based in Fort Bragg N.C. Just outside of base, in Fayetteville was a club called the Flaming Mug and next door was a strip club run by one of the local biker clubs. After returning from a "not so fun" little tour of Central America, courtesy of Uncle Sam, I had a couple of days off. Mid day I walked into the strip club, sat down with a mug of beer and watched a procession of the granny brigade. I swear that not one woman was under the age of 60. I couldn't figure it out. Why would a club do this? At 21 y.o. I really had no interest in someone older than my mother but....this one woman with saggy tattooed breasts was really into me. Gave me her phone number and tried every trick in the book to get me aroused. I just didn't fall for it and left. To this day I wonder what would have happened if I took her up on it? Now at 56 years old and being fully aware of the experiences of older women, it could have been a game changer. Or, I could have simply been shot dead by her angry, cracked out biker husband. :unsure:
Used to live around the corner from a nudie bar that served lunch - specifically a mean mac and cheese - I learned the day shift staff is notoriously haggard.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL South Florida is full of Cuban dudes with faces like that look like chewed cigars and Jewish dudes with serious Sheldon Adelson face. If you're good looking or rich you stand a decent chance of getting used for whatever virtue you have.

The fake social climber status whore vibe is off the charts and the education level.....Snapchat text is a "beach read" and if they managed to get through Twilight they act like they went to Harvard.

Any sharp-looking young dude probably wears a sealed 3/2 to surf in 73 degree water, would back-paddle his own mother for a one footer, and is generally a poofta who doesn't support Norf FC. Simple as.

At least the weather in LA is perfect and Potty has some closeouts for you to pack that aren't festooned with sea lice and man-o-war. At least people want to be directors or actors instead of club promoters or models.

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
There are two five points in ATL.
Little 5 points was the epicenter of Atlanta's weird southern punk culture. Kinda still is.
5 points near Georgia Southern used to be kinda like the Castro. not sure if it still is, but it was very crimey.
Yes, this was the one near the stadium. People were talking to me, but I had no idea what they were saying. It didn't feel friendly.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012

I've been to a strip joint twice in my life and one thing that stood out as totally weird was those dudes who would roll in solo. I suppose someone in the military might be the only exception to that.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
A good friend of mine is considering getting involved in a relationship with a stripper - he says she's a nice girl from Florida, she just needs the money.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of dating a stripper?

Was this stripper that your friend is considering dating born a woman but in a man's body or is this still unclear?

• Haha
Reactions: JSC