Dating Strippers -

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
A good friend of mine is considering getting involved in a relationship with a stripper - he says she's a nice girl from Florida, she just needs the money.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of dating a stripper?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Strippers are great people. Many of course have SERIOUS issues and should be steered clear of at all costs. Butt, that said, one of the nicest girls I ever knew (talking wife material) was a young lady who worked at the Mitchell Bros place in SF during the 90's when I lived there. She had a full color tat of a dragon on her inner labia, I shite you not. Had serious daddy issues when younger, sought psychiatric help and ended up a winner of a young lady.

We had so much fun before she went legit though. Met her at work of all places, she had her mortgage with our bank.

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing: good times.

Tell your friend to hop in both feet first, and tell us how it goes.

Gots to live a little at least once in your life... me? I live as much as possible always, you know, to make up for all those of you who "don't".

Someone's got to pick up the slack to keep a balance.

:jamon::poke::waving::shaka:

Reactions: JSC

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Yes, I briefly dated one that was working at Pink Paradise, which was a "high end" strip club in Paris back in the early 2000s.

She had fake t!ts and a boyfriend living in Montreal so she was a cheater.

I once saw her in a dispute over money that made me feel uneasy because I could tell she was nuts.

I never knew her back was full of artwork until the first time I flipped her over for doggy and saw the large dragon. I would use the dragon as a distraction tool to study when I was trying to hold my nut.

Otherwise, pretty uneventful.

Last edited:

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
I was friendly for awhile with a haole gal who worked at Femme Nu in town, not intimate friends; but enough to have a one-on-one conversation with her when she wasn't on stage. Incredible body, great dancer.

No idea what else she did with her time when she wasn't at the club, then one evening the otherwise very dim lighting was a bit brighter and I saw a line of 10 or 12 red marks following a vein on her left arm. She was right-handed.

Never spoke to her again, sorry. Not interested in that kind of thing.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Dirty Diane was a stripper. In some ways she was very old fashioned and proper and in some ways stereotypical stripper with parental abandonment issues. Hot body but terrible boob job. Looked better in clothes. We lived together and I didnt know she was doing alot of coke. I had no idea. I did it once with her the 2 years we were together. Was never really my thing. We had some nights on ecstacy though where we just fucked on and off all night. She loved it in the ass when she was on ecstacy. If you arent the jealous type and like a freaky chick, go for it. Dont knock her up.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Let's break this down

one of the nicest girls I ever knew (talking wife material) was:

1) a young lady who worked at the Mitchell Bros place in SF during the 90's
2) She had a full color tat of a dragon on her inner labia,
3) Had serious daddy issues when younger,
4) sought psychiatric help and ended up a winner of a young lady.

:jamon::poke::waving::shaka:
Wife material :D

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
A good friend of mine is considering getting involved in a relationship with a stripper - he says she's a nice girl from Florida, she just needs the money.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of dating a stripper?

A buddy dated a cocktail waitress from The Main Attraction (Purple Church).
She was pretty boring.