Dating Strippers -

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
A good friend of mine is considering getting involved in a relationship with a stripper - he says she's a nice girl from Florida, she just needs the money.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of dating a stripper?
Strippers always have 3 “boyfriends”…

1. the sugardaddy: the typically older guy with the money that thinks she’s into him and gets just enough play to keep coming back for more

2. the nice guy: Emotional support borderline friend zone who gets to carry all her baggage and barely gets any.

3. The douche bag who treats her like sh!t and gets to fuck her whenever she’s not dipping into #1’s wallet or crying to #2

honoroble mention: the coke dealing strip club DJ that controls the dance schedule.

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
Strippers always have 3 “boyfriends”…

1. the sugardaddy: the typically older guy with the money that thinks she’s into him and gets just enough play to keep coming back for more

2. the nice guy: Emotional support borderline friend zone who gets to carry all her baggage and barely gets any.

3. The douche bag who treats her like sh!t and gets to fook her whenever she’s not dipping into #1’s wallet or crying to #2

honoroble mention: the coke dealing strip club DJ that controls the dance schedule.
I had a housemate that was the "DJ guy" HAHA. There was plenty of scraps to go around at our place.

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Do we also have to tell you not to stick your tongue in power outlets? Come on, don't date strippers.

I have dated a stripper. SB rhino girl. Guess if it worked out, go ahead...

Edit: related note of potential interest; I have only ever been in a strip club one time, for all of fifteen minutes, and the titties I saw belonged to a girl I had already seen topless at a party in a girl fight before that. I don't understand strip clubs. Yet I'm still enough of a slut that I've dated a stripper.

Last edited:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
She ended up happily married, her present hubbie of over 2 decades and father of her children is happy, and knows about her past... they had a pole in the basement bar last time I visited a decade or so ago.

Wife material.

:shrug: people have pasts sometimes, yes?
Yes, better hear "I was a stripper" than "I am a stripper", for sure. :shrug:
The dragon tattoo on the inner labia probably got some getting used to. Especially those couple of times in the labor room where the dragon's head got really swollen and barfed out a baby. Oh, the entertaining things Ob-gyns get to see!!!

• Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Lived next door to one and she picked me up while I was getting my mail. Hit it a few times but fucking nightmare psycho. With three equally nightmarish pomeranians. But the bright side is that at least I never spent a dime on her. Clean escape and you bet I wrapped that sh!t.

Reactions: Boneroni and JSC

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Lived next door to one and she picked me up while I was getting my mail. Hit it a few times but fucking nightmare psycho. With three equally nightmarish pomeranians. But the bright side is that at least I never spent a dime on her. Clean escape and you bet I wrapped that sh!t.
When I first landed in LA my roommate and I lived in a slumlord run apartment in North Hollywood and our building manager was a stripper named “Misty”. She had a 3yr old kid that was clearly left alone every night cause I’d hear it running around over head till around 2am most nights. It sounded like little Chucky or Leprochaun footsteps. She was a coked out trainwreck, felt bad for the kid.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
1. In high school, emancipated 16 yr old Kim lived with Cat (stripper name). Cat took off clothes for wages at this place. She once said that she liked to do MDA and strip. Cat got some guy in the building to buy her cheap beer because she was 19. She laughed about his desperateness and his attempts to curry favor. Cat never paid much attention to us (me and my skateboarding friend...we were both friends with Kim) beyond playing quarters due to our underage status, and also because we had no money to treat her the way she wanted. Nonetheless, it was great fun to be 17-18 and drinking cheap beer with them in their apartment and think we were big shots.

2. 2nd year of living in San Francisco, my three Oregon housemates moved back to Portland. Got two new ones, told them to get a third while I was away for a few months. (When I came home, found someone sleeping in my bedroom that I didn't know. Found out she wasn't the new housemate, just a friend of one of the new ones. Moved her stuff out, got a burrito for dinner, and then slept for 18 hrs.) Turns out, I now shared my floor with the new roommate. She was Elizabethan literature major going for a Masters and worked for Nolo Press. The pay wasn't good, so she started working at the Lusty Lady. A few other strippers were stripping for the same reason: better pay. The stories were entertaining. In time, the house of 4 strangers became friends of sorts and further on, the stripper housemate got a slight crush on me but something didn't feel right, and when she and discussed things over beers, told her as much. Shortly after, she moved out and started dating women. A few years later, she found a sperm donor and then had a kid. Still with her long term partner....kid should be a teenager by now.

I don't know if a profession makes the person or vice versa but from my experience with strippers there certainly seems to be a higher than average power dynamic thing they have that lends itself to a bit of loathing of the clients/self (not that this doesn't exist with other professions and people).

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Friend wanted a fire breathing clown at his bachelor party, but we could only hire this one.

"I usually do kid parties," said Tater.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
When I first landed in LA my roommate and I lived in a slumlord run apartment in North Hollywood and our building manager was a stripper named “Misty”. She had a 3yr old kid that was clearly left alone every night cause I’d hear it running around over head till around 2am most nights. It sounded like little Chucky or Leprochaun footsteps. She was a coked out trainwreck, felt bad for the kid.
This also took place in North Hollywood. :roflmao: :roflmao:

NoHo as an abbreviation? Ha! More like MoHo.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
I briefly dated a stripper in Austin while I was in the Army which is about as classic as it gets. Met at a friend's bachelor party and about $100 in lap dances later got her phone number. She was actually great, I'd go out on sixth street on the weekend without a care in the world because I knew when her shift ended she'd call me up horny as fuck. Was studying English Lit or some nonsense at UT. Great body, fun in bed, and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Ah to be young again.