Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It's easier to take than to hold.
If the US and Europe ever get around to hitting Russia with sanctions that it will notice, holding becomes impossible. When faced with a popular insurgency the choice is A) wipe out the population or B) spend decades losing lives, assets, and money while generations of people grow up wanting to join the fight to kill you. It's why African civil wars are so brutal. They get it and have no problem doing genocide because culturally and morally it's not an issue for them.

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I agree we can’t trust the media. But if the western media lies (and we know it does), there must be a whole new definition for what pro Russia media does. You shouldn’t even be sharing that stuff.
What I should or should not do really depends on what moral framework you're using. Where is the footage of the Russian Navy firing on Snake Island? Where are the photos of the rubble? You mean we only heard this verbal exchange between the Russians and Ukrainians and then they stopped rolling the cameras?

Go towards the light, my son.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Fighting hard and showing incredible bravery so far.You are underestimating the Ukrainians, not soft at all and historical reasons to distrust the Russians.
Oh no doubt they mostly hate the Russians and there are plenty of brass balls to go round, I just don’t think the geography and the population in general is comparable nor conducive to prolonged hit and run guerilla war like the mountains of Afghanistan and the jungles and mountains of southeast asia

believe me, I’m rooting for the Ukrainians, and hell if I could send $1000 worth of 7.62 rifle cartridges I would…can you sponsor a guerrilla yet? That would actually be epic. Go fund me funded resistance fighters

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What I should or should not do really depends on what moral framework you're using. Where is the footage of the Russian Navy firing on Snake Island? Where are the photos of the rubble? You mean we only heard this verbal exchange between the Russians and Ukrainians and then they stopped rolling the cameras?

Go towards the light, my son.
How do you square your Christian beliefs with backing the strong over the weak, the opposite Jesus's teachings?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
All these self proclaimed anti authoritarians staying mum or actively supporting Russia, you really cannot make it up
I like it that mundus supports buying oil and gas from Russia, solar panels from China, and devaluing American currency to the point where as a country we lost our economic deterrence...but then says everyone that disagrees with him supports Russia. it makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: ~rwright~

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Not quite the same.

Cuba has it's culture, language and ethnicity and it's not a part of continental US.

I gave a better example of San Diego county becoming and independent country but nobody wanted to touch it.
It's much closer to what's going on.

With an exception that San Diegans didn't run concentration camps and killed million Jews.

Ukraine and Russia seem less similar to me than Canada and the USA. Might have to roll tanks for English-speaking tourists in Montreal who don't have the initiative to make up French as they go along like I did?
Ukraine might not have been independent, but if they greeted the wehrmacht as liberators, it sounds to me like they wanted to be out from the Soviet yoke, badly.

If we were holding people other than Germans accountable for the Holocaust I think anyone within the blast radius of Croatia would have some problems.

Did the USA engineer a famine among San Diegans where millions starved?

I don't have a problem with Hawaii or Texas seceding.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Anyone who questions the Narrative is a Russian agent just as anyone who questioned the Narrative on COVID wanted grandma to die.

Edit: It's amazing how these elites, media people, and Narrative-Americans march from one failure to the next, are never held accountable, and confidently assume the moral high ground each time. I wish I had that self-confidence. Lacking it, I will never be a great man. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: GromsDad

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Ukraine and Russia seem less similar to me than Canada and the USA. Might have to roll tanks for English-speaking tourists in Montreal who don't have the initiative to make up French as they go along like I did?
Ukraine might not have been independent, but if they greeted the wehrmacht as liberators, it sounds to me like they wanted to be out from the Soviet yoke, badly.

If we were holding people other than Germans accountable for the Holocaust I think anyone within the blast radius of Croatia would have some problems.

Did the USA engineer a famine among San Diegans where millions starved?

I don't have a problem with Hawaii or Texas seceding.
I definitely don't have a problem with Texas or Hawaii seceding but Im sure that whoever would be in power, would bomb the sh!t out of them if they let Russia plant missiles on US territory.

Look, I can't stand this war and Putin deserves to be strung by his balls and left to die.
The whole thing is terrible but inevitable it seems.

Like all the wars that started in the similar way, Ukraine will end up being independent but not before the bloodshed unfortunately.

US needs to close every military base in the world and bring people home. NATO needs to stop with the expansion too. Pooty is practically doing what US has been doing for decades. Tit for tat leaves the whole world blind or something. :roflmao:
This is why it's weird that those who would normally support American Exceptionalism are outraged by this war.

Lastly, the right wing extremism that Ukrainian government is giving a friendly nod is quite worrying, considering their history.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I definitely don't have a problem with Texas or Hawaii seceding but Im sure that whoever would be in power, would bomb the sh!t out of them if they let Russia plant missiles on US territory.

Look, I can't stand this war and Putin deserves to be strung by his balls and left to die.
The whole thing is terrible but inevitable it seems.

Like all the wars that started in the similar way, Ukraine will end up being independent but not before the bloodshed unfortunately.

US needs to close every military base in the world and bring people home. NATO needs to stop with the expansion too. Puting is practically doing what US has been doing for years. Tit for tat leaves the whole world blind or something. :roflmao:

Lastly, the right wing extremism that Ukrainian government is giving a friendly nod is quite worrying, considering their history.
The brave President is jewish.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Biden left for another vacation in Delaware......but not before requesting Zelenskyy to leave the country for his own safety.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was asked to evacuate Kyiv at the behest of the US government but turned down the offer.

Zelenskyy said in response: “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,” according to a senior American intelligence official with direct knowledge of the conversation, who described Zelenskyy as upbeat.

You can bet Biden is working a side deal in this to enrich his family.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The brave President is jewish.
Again, it's more complicated than that.

Azov, a neo-nazi military group and a political party, is integrated in Ukraine’s formal military forces. They are practically national guard.

The Azov movement has gained in reputation and power, not only in their home country of Ukraine, but across the world. The group, which began as a volunteer paramilitary organization, has evolved and expanded since its conception. Now an integrated part of Ukraine’s formal military forces, its leaders are currently active in local and national politics. Although they have been only marginally successful at the polls, they have been very visible in the national discussion of how to form a new, post-Maidan Ukrainian identity through physical protests, online discussion, and active recruiting to their nationalist organizations. Comparing facets of Azov to 20th-century fascism reveals concerning similarities that should not be overlooked, as modern-day fascism and its violence could pose a threat to the current Ukrainian government’s efforts to establish itself as a democratic, European state.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
More sanctions, condemnation, speeches, diplomacy and twattering will resolve this.

what will happen to the international space station with grandpa’s aerospace sanction?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Again, it's more complicated than that.

Azov, a neo-nazi military group, is integrated in Ukraine’s formal military forces. They are practically national guard.

I am aware, still backing the Democratic country over the Authoritarian expansionist Empire.