Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I am aware, still backing the Democratic country over the Authoritarian expansionist Empire.
"Comparing facets of Azov to 20th-century fascism reveals concerning similarities that should not be overlooked, as modern-day fascism and its violence could pose a threat to the current Ukrainian government’s efforts to establish itself as a democratic, European state."

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
"Comparing facets of Azov to 20th-century fascism reveals concerning similarities that should not be overlooked, as modern-day fascism and its violence could pose a threat to the current Ukrainian government’s efforts to establish itself as a democratic, European state."
Same could be said for the other eastern Euro countries, justify a Russian invasion? Serbia and Russia have been allies for Centuries, influence your take at all?

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That's what I mean, it doesn't have a history of independence other than for a few months, until 1992 when it declared independence which was hurriedly recognized by the NATO countries for obvious reasons.

Same happened with Bosnia and Kosovo. Kosovo was a region and Bosnia was a part of the federation, like a US state. Both had mixed ethnicities and religions as well as tumultuous history, that nobody bothered to learn about before recognizing their independence.

Hence wars.
I love being right, and technically I was.

I don’t disagree with anything you’re saying.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Biden left for another vacation in Delaware......but not before requesting Zelenskyy to leave the country for his own safety.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was asked to evacuate Kyiv at the behest of the US government but turned down the offer.

Zelenskyy said in response: “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,” according to a senior American intelligence official with direct knowledge of the conversation, who described Zelenskyy as upbeat.

It’s NoT oUR prObLeM! Why iSnT BideN dOIng sOmeTHiNg?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I like it that mundus supports buying oil and gas from Russia, solar panels from China, and devaluing American currency to the point where as a country we lost our economic deterrence...but then says everyone that disagrees with him supports Russia. it makes me laugh.
Link?

Reactions: mundus

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Yes, the obese opioid belt, fresh Off their struggle breathing through a paper mask, will save the day!
Isn’t that a better option than the disease ridden drug abusing homeless that sit around eating their own feces in America’s major cities, or a bunch of queers that can’t figure out what gender they are?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Isn’t that a better option than the disease ridden drug abusing homeless that sit around eating their own feces in America’s major cities, or a bunch of queers that can’t figure out what gender they are?
the funny thing about minorities is they’re not the majority. Your weird fear of gay has you believing they’re a large portion of”liberal” society.

ps, conservatives are also gay. You know that.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
I like it that mundus supports buying oil and gas from Russia, solar panels from China, and devaluing American currency to the point where as a country we lost our economic deterrence...but then says everyone that disagrees with him supports Russia. it makes me laugh.
hiya MeisterVon!
my solar panelz, bought in 2012, were made in china.
most every~thing i buy, except for grocery~z is ah: Made in China.
my newest black+decker jiggie~saw, my circ' saw, my new hack~ie saw,
they alllll be made, you know where, china.
is it the same, for you too?

so how do do we, The U.S. of A. ~ rectify this situation?
hire more union laborerz at a livin' U.S.A. wage, pay waaay more in coin,
or get Mexico to finally become, what China is,
right now???
hmmm...

Fuck Thee Commiez,
+ f**k what "your" repub' Presdent Nixon did, for invitin' the Chinese,
{they whom had killed many an American, in Korea + also: Viet~Nam}
into OUR supposeded 1st World,
just for, basically, cheap~o labor.
f**k...

heya,
as i kinda try + be a goofy~ball of an ol' geezer,
well, ain't this ol' song kinda: groovy?
hahaha...
:cheers:

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Same could be said for the other eastern Euro countries, justify a Russian invasion? Serbia and Russia have been allies for Centuries, influence your take at all?
Um no. You ignoring facts doesn't mean I support Russia.

What other country with far-right tendencies was part of Russian federation forever? Poland?

I'm saying what Im saying because Ive seen this same scenario happen over and over again, in regions that I know better than anybody.

You are looking at it too simplistically.
History is messy, if you don't learn it, you will repeat it.

Reactions: tenover

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Um no. You ignoring facts doesn't mean I support Russia.

What other country with far-right tendencies was part of Russian federation forever? Poland?

I'm saying what Im saying because Ive seen this same scenario happen over and over again, in regions that I know better than anybody.

You are looking at it too simplistically.
History is messy, if you don't learn it, you will repeat it.
History repeats whether you are aware of it or not. This is history repeating whether or not the West gets involved. History also shows that an undeterred Russia will keep marching, no? Sometimes there are no good choices.

Reactions: Sharky