Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
History repeats whether you are aware of it or not. This is history repeating whether or not the West gets involved. History also shows that an undeterred Russia will keep marching, no? Sometimes there are no good choices.
^^^
some of these, "Birdz of War"
that i photographed above here in Los Angeles, on thee 9th day of February, this year of 2022,
well i'd suggest that they would seriously kick some Russian arse, no?
Birdz of War 2022~1.JPG

if ya know your 'Bird'z.
well ya know of their capibilities, hahaha!
i done did indeed, dig this fly~over!

just like this 1,
awhile back:
Bird of Prey~1.JPG
yow~za!!!
randy
:jamon:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: r32

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Um no. You ignoring facts doesn't mean I support Russia.

What other country with far-right tendencies was part of Russian federation forever? Poland?

I'm saying what Im saying because Ive seen this same scenario happen over and over again, in regions that I know better than anybody.

You are looking at it too simplistically.
History is messy, if you don't learn it, you will repeat it.
Hungary as well, What facts I am ignoring ,a Neo Nazi component in Ukraine? That is an internal problem for Ukraine to deal with. The fact that the Country elected a Jew as President would suggest the Neo Nazis are not that strong in Ukraine. Neo Nazis one key casus belli Putin used for the invasion, you are supporting him without realizing it,

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Um no. You ignoring facts doesn't mean I support Russia.

What other country with far-right tendencies was part of Russian federation forever? Poland?

I'm saying what Im saying because Ive seen this same scenario happen over and over again, in regions that I know better than anybody.

You are looking at it too simplistically.
History is messy, if you don't learn it, you will repeat it.
Belarus?

History is messy, but Zelensky is the man. I mean do you think Blompf would stay in D.C.? No. We know where he'd Mar-a-La-go.

Ukraine's power-accumulating TV figure fascist-adjacent President is way, way better at Twitter than Dumpf could ever be. Can you imagine if Ron DeSantis, instead of being a posturing stiff, had this man's yoloswag?

Still, at least you're ideologically consistent. You don't want taxpayer money going to Ukraine's fascists to shoot 20 year old Russians who probably don't want to be there. As soon as the left calls for loosening the gun laws and arming a fashy militia, half these shook Bannons pivot and start clamoring for cloud backups of the in-country Hunter Biden c0ck photos.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Zelensky seems to have the support of his people and by not fleeing he’s set himself up to be a heroic martyr of Pooty takes him out. This doesn’t bode well for Pootys argument that the Ukrainian people wanted this.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Zelensky seems to have the support of his people and by not fleeing he’s set himself up to be a heroic martyr of Pooty takes him out. This doesn’t bode well for Pootys argument that the Ukrainian people wanted this.
sh!t you have senior citizens saddling up, the country seems to united against the Russians, Still have not taken Kiev, and Putin is calling in Chechens to try and bail him out. The Russian military seems to be paper tiger after all.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Serbia and Russia have been allies for Centuries, influence your take at all?
One more thing. I was born in Yugoslavia and when I left it was Yugoslavia. I never considered myself to be a Serb nor I gave a sh!t about Russia, I despised communism. My mother's family is from Bosnia. My aunt married a Croat, my cousin married a Muslim. Both died in the war. I worked in Croatia and had a girlfriend from Slovenia. Nobody gave a sh!t where you're from, it was one country.

Just another example of how you get things wrong when you oversimplify everything and ignore complex issues. :poke:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
One more thing. I was born in Yugoslavia and when I left it was Yugoslavia. I never considered myself to be a Serb nor I gave a sh!t about Russia, I despised communism. My mother's family is from Bosnia. My aunt married a Croat, my cousin married a Muslim. Both died in the war. I worked in Croatia and had a girlfriend from Slovenia. Nobody gave a sh!t where you're from, it was one country.

Just another example of how you get things wrong when you oversimplify everything and ignore complex issues. :poke:
I asked a question, how about you using Putins talking points?

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace
I have unverified reports Russian heavy transport aircraft are landing at Kiev airport.

Also that the tarmac is intact and Airspace Russian controlled.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Every time I read the headline on this thread I think it says "Are the Democrats about to coke up a fake war?"

Then I get excited and open it up and there's nothing about Hunter Biden and Russian hookers in the whole thread.

:cry:

Not only that, but in the parlance of our erBB, shouldn't this be "kook up a fake war?"

You cooks need to show some respect for tradition.

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
I've been texting back and forth with a friend(Ukranian citizen) who is hunkered down in basements in Odessa, while her family is doing the same in Dnipro. She told me the best thing that "we" could do was not to believe in all the "fake news" that is coming out.:cry:

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
I've been texting back and forth with a friend(Ukranian citizen) who is hunkered down in basements in Odessa, while her family is doing the same in Dnipro. She told me the best thing that "we" could do was not to believe in all the "fake news" that is coming out.:cry:
^^^
run for the hillz,
your gal pal, a woman + her family,
for they, them whom invade, want your pad, your land...
why?
:unsure:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I asked a question, how about you using Putins talking points?
Everything I said is a fact.

You are the one who made it a "Putin's talking point".

I can't help you if you don't want to learn.

It's easy to pick a villain and a good guy and run with it. It's more difficult to look at the gray areas.

Reactions: tenover

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
heya alllll!
F**K YA!!!
some good f**kin' newz,
before i bail, for awhile, as a war rages, in Eastern Europe:

it is 1:05 pm, on a Saturday, date of Feb. 26th, 2022, in Los Angeles'z time, as i edita post + then copy + paste this:
Russia-Ukraine live updates: Ukraine says Russia will be disconnected from SWIFT

"For Russia it will mean being cut off [from] normal financial civilization. This is a big diplomatic victory," he said. "Russia will suffer billions upon billions of financial losses -- their price for invasion."

Ukraine’s foreign minister said earlier that technical preparations have begun for disconnecting Russia from SWIFT and that the last holdouts, Germany and Hungary, have signaled they're no longer opposed.

Zelenskyy also said Turkey’s president has agreed to close the straits into the Black Sea to Russia.

Zelenskyy continued, "You know, it was a beautiful sunny day in Kyiv today that occupiers tried to ruin. But today is also the first day in the life of the baby girl born in the shelter in Kyiv metro station."

"We fight back strongly … and we will do our best to liberate our country," he said. "When babies come into this world even under shelling and fire, then the enemy has no chance in this war.”

Last edited:
Reactions: brukuns

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Everything I said is a fact.

You are the one who made it a "Putin's talking point".

I can't help you if you don't want to learn.

It's easy to pick a villain and a good guy and run with it. It's more difficult to look at the gray areas.
This situation is about as clear cut as it gets, and Neo Nazis was in fact a Putin talking point like it or not. You saying "it is complicated' is not the sophisticated analysis you think it it.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
History repeats whether you are aware of it or not. This is history repeating whether or not the West gets involved. History also shows that an undeterred Russia will keep marching, no? Sometimes there are no good choices.
Well, it seems that at least the US learned from history and is staying out of this mess.
I think that's progress.

I've never seen America as unified against policing the world as it is right now, eventhough some still sh!t diapers about Biden being "too weak" because of his body language.

Nothing good will come out of this.
Ukraine will become independent but not before many die.
This is the pattern that history taught us.
It's sad but here we are, again.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
heya alllll!
F**K YA!!!
some good f**kin' newz,
before i bail, for awhile, as a war rages, in Eastern Europe:

it is 1:05 pm, on a Saturday, date of Feb. 26th, 2022, in Los Angeles'z time, as i edita post + then copy + paste this:
Russia-Ukraine live updates: Ukraine says Russia will be disconnected from SWIFT

"For Russia it will mean being cut off [from] normal financial civilization. This is a big diplomatic victory," he said. "Russia will suffer billions upon billions of financial losses -- their price for invasion."

Ukraine’s foreign minister said earlier that technical preparations have begun for disconnecting Russia from SWIFT and that the last holdouts, Germany and Hungary, have signaled they're no longer opposed.

Zelenskyy also said Turkey’s president has agreed to close the straits into the Black Sea to Russia.

Zelenskyy continued, "You know, it was a beautiful sunny day in Kyiv today that occupiers tried to ruin. But today is also the first day in the life of the baby girl born in the shelter in Kyiv metro station."

"We fight back strongly … and we will do our best to liberate our country," he said. "When babies come into this world even under shelling and fire, then the enemy has no chance in this war.”

Erdogan is taking a big risk closing the Bosporus. Isn't there a freedom of transit for all treaty there? I mean fuck Russia, I am glad he did it, but treaties shouldn't be broken like that lightly.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This situation is about as clear cut as it gets, and Neo Nazis was in fact a Putin talking point like it or not. You saying "it is complicated' is not the sophisticated analysis you think it it.
Neo-nazis being part of official Ukraine military force is a fact. Provided ample evidence.

Putin took that fact, embellished it and coated it with lies.
Professor Autoprax taught us that the best way to tell a lie is to incorporate elements of truth in it.

That doesn't mean I repeat Putin's talking points or that Neo Nazism is not a problem in Ukraine.

Again, oversimplification makes us all dumber.
Don't be that guy.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Erdogan is taking a big risk closing the Bosporus. Isn't there a freedom of transit for all treaty there? I mean fook Russia, I am glad he did it, but treaties shouldn't be broken like that lightly.
I dont think he has done it yet, it would be a big deal.