The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I wonder how history will judge fucking Don Bongonino and Ben Shapiro.

I'm betting much more harshly than New York Times.
One thing is for sure looking back over the last 5 years, Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Sean Hannity and even Glen Freaking Beck have proven far more accurate than the New York Times or CNN.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
One thing is for sure looking back over the last 5 years, Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Sean Hannity and even Glen Freaking Beck have proven far more accurate than the New York Times or CNN.
Holy fück.

Let's see you back that up with a single example.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Those guys are just as bad but in a different way. They're controlled opposition designed to distract righties from getting anything done by owning the libs. They have no real principles or agenda and just track along with the left.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Lol you do the math. In fact, look at the 3 shot and hospitalIzed stats for the 50-59 and 60-69 groups inthe Alberta data and tell me how your argument works. Hint, if there are more actual cases in the 60-69 age (33) compared to 50-59 (27) but their per 100,000 number is lower (15.53/100,000 v 13.93/100,000) they are obviously not calculating the per 100,000 figure using a static population figure. You can look at 30-39 and 40-49 and see the same results.

no wonder you like JR lol.

Dr. Christina Ghaly, the county's health services director, told the Los Angeles Times that about two-thirds of the COVID-positive patients at the four county-operated hospitals were admitted for something other than COVID.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Let's look at some past fact-checking of Rogan:

How well did this age? Well, Omicron is definitely more transmissible and evades vaccine-induced antibodies, though the T-Cell and memory B-cells rapidly generate new antibodies to match Omicron. The article contained some real howlers based on wishful thinking.

Now Albert Bourla (Pfizer CEO) is saying the vaccines don't work against Omicron without a booster, though they work just fine because of the above. Also, he says, we are working on an Omicron-specific booster, but this may not work because of OAS.

With so much misinformation, who gets to decide who is and isn't allowed to publish?

I hasten to add that Rogan had on pro-vaccine guests like Rhonda Patrick and Sunjay Gupta. Has Rogan had the vaccine?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Let's look at some past fact-checking of Rogan:

How well did this age? Well, Omicron is definitely more transmissible and evades vaccine-induced antibodies, though the T-Cell and memory B-cells rapidly generate new antibodies to match Omicron. The article contained some real howlers based on wishful thinking.

Now Albert Bourla (Pfizer CEO) is saying the vaccines don't work against Omicron without a booster, though they work just fine because of the above. Also, he says, we are working on an Omicron-specific booster, but this may not work because of OAS.

With so much misinformation, who gets to decide who is and isn't allowed to publish?

I hasten to add that Rogan had on pro-vaccine guests like Rhonda Patrick and Sunjay Gupta. Has Rogan had the vaccine?
So get a booster. I know, the horror!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oooh, a meme.
Yes, a meme based on actual opinion pieces that were published to whiteknight for the billionaire class, very likely at the "request" of their new owner.

What did WaPo ever print that was a blatant lie and they never issued a correction?
Go.
Well, since you asked . . . . . https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/washington-post-settles-lawsuit-with-family-of-kentucky-teenager/2020/07/24/ae42144c-cdbd-11ea-b0e3-d55bda07d66a_story.html
:roflmao:

Slanted opinion pieces can be just as damaging as lies.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Covington Catholic and the Covington Diocese initially issued an apology on behalf of the students and condemned their behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
the rogans, and boginos, and russel brand and weird ginger due that used to make fun of vegans all have one thing in common. they found an easily manipulative audience, who will believe anything and are rabid in their support. i doubt any of them believe a word they say. they know how to get clicks, clicks equal money, and their laughing at the "audience" all the way to the bank. trump did the same thing.