Has Chris Rock been canceled?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
She never said anything transphobic, unless acknowledging that biological sex exists is transphobic:unsure:
Except she didn't just "acknowledge it", he, just like you and DC, went out of their way to ridicule transgeders.

It's absolutely transphobic, if it wasnt, you wouldn't have to constantly "acknowledge it" and create a whole fucking stand-up bitching about it.

The only reason you're "acknowledging" anything at all relating to gender is because transgenders exist.

There's no other reason.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Except she didn't just "acknowledge it", he, just like you and DC, went out of their way to ridicule transgeders.
Example?

The only reason you're "acknowledging" anything at all relating to gender is because transgenders exist.

There's no other reason.
I have no problem with their existence. I will gladly refer to them as whatever pronoun or prefix they request, provided that it actually exists in the English language.

What I have a problem with are the mobs who insist on silencing those who discuss basic science, like the fact that testosterone and biological sex/gender exist, and those that impose dumb speech codes on the rest of us that serve no purpose other than appeasing their desire for control.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Nazis firmly believed (believe) that Jews were (are) inferior to them in every way. They called that basic science. There have been lots of efforts to silence them. You openly oppose the attempts at silencing hate speech. That's your thing. You try to silence those who describe white privelege and those who describe critical race theory. You're literally a racist, misogynist, transphobic bigot and hypocrite of the first sort. If your lies and hate speech were silenced you'd have nothing to say. We see you.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Oh you dont know? :roflmao:
Like Duffy, you want me to tell you what's offensive about it so you can tell me that it's not offensive TO YOU. :roflmao:

What I have a problem with are the mobs who insist on silencing those who discuss basic science, like the fact that testosterone and biological sex/gender exist, and those that impose dumb speech codes on the rest of us that serve no purpose other than appeasing their desire for control.
You are discussing "basic science"?

Why?

Why does basic science need discussing by intellectual giants like Shapiro, Rogan and yourself?

What is the reason?

Because transgender people need ridiculing?

No other "basic science" gets discussed in the same way.

Circular reasoning - GO! :poke:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You try to silence those who describe white privelege and those who describe critical race theory.
Example of me trying to "silence" them?

You're literally a racist, misogynist, transphobic bigot and hypocrite of the first sort. If your lies and hate speech were silenced you'd have nothing to say. We see you.
:roflmao:
:ban:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh you dont know? :roflmao:
Like Duffy, you want me to tell you what's offensive about it so you can tell me that it's not offensive TO YOU. :roflmao:

And that's the best example you can come up with :ROFLMAO: Please explain how that is "phobic". Looks to me like she is mocking the narrative, not the trans community as a whole.

You are discussing "basic science"?

Why?
There are lots of trans activists (many of whom aren't even trans) who throw a fit on twitter every time anyone points out the biological impacts of testosterone, biological sex, or the fact that those who go through puberty as males generally have significant physical advantages over those who don't. Example:

From a critic of Hooven:
"Inclusive language like “pregnant people” demonstrates respect for EVERYONE who has the ability to get pregnant, not just cis women,” wrote Lewis . . .. . . .
In a statement to The Crimson on Friday, Lewis said she condemned “all harassment, abuse, and racism that has been directed toward anyone involved in the recent conversations.”"
:ROFLMAO:

Because transgender people need ridiculing?
No, they don't. I've never called for or partaken in that.

However people like in the example above who insist on dumb speech codes such as calling all pregnant women "pregnant people" so as to not make the 1 out of every 100k pregnant people who happen to identify as men feel left out deserve to be ridiculed relentlessly.

No other "basic science" gets discussed in the same way.
Agreed, it doesn't. In most scientific fields, the basics are generally accepted. To argue that testosterone or biological is irrelevant in biology is akin to saying that the periodic table is meaningless in chemistry.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And that's the best example you can come up with :ROFLMAO: Please explain how that is "phobic". Looks to me like she is mocking the narrative, not the trans community as a whole.

There are lots of trans activists (many of whom aren't even trans) who throw a fit on twitter every time anyone points out the biological impacts of testosterone, biological sex, or the fact that those who go through puberty as males generally have significant physical advantages over those who don't. Example:

From a critic of Hooven:
"Inclusive language like “pregnant people” demonstrates respect for EVERYONE who has the ability to get pregnant, not just cis women,” wrote Lewis . . .. . . .
In a statement to The Crimson on Friday, Lewis said she condemned “all harassment, abuse, and racism that has been directed toward anyone involved in the recent conversations.”"
:ROFLMAO:

No, they don't. I've never called for or partaken in that.

However people like in the example above who insist on dumb speech codes such as calling all pregnant women "pregnant people" so as to not make the 1 out of every 100k pregnant people who happen to identify as men feel left out deserve to be ridiculed relentlessly.

Agreed, it doesn't. In most scientific fields, the basics are generally accepted. To argue that testosterone or biological is irrelevant in biology is akin to saying that the periodic table is meaningless in chemistry.
So many lies.

"She was mocking the narrative" not transgender people. :roflmao:

You think transgender people don't read her comments or hear Rogan or any number of assholes like you?

Dumb af

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So many lies.
What is a lie exactly? How we interpret a statement is not factual, it's open to interpretation. You in particular have the most creative interpretations of peoples statements of anyone here. Case in point- look at how badly you missed the point about DCs very clear statement about DaBaby, that everyone here understood except for you :trout:

Accusations of lying are also especially rich coming from you, the poster who has been caught in more lies than anyone here :poke:

"She was mocking the narrative" not transgender people.
Yes- because how is questioning the phrase "people who menstrate" a knock on the transgender community? Use your own words. To me, it sounds like she is mocking a phrase.

You think transgender people don't read her comments or hear Rogan or any number of assholes like you?
If they do, so what? Maybe don't listen to someone who you think might offend you?

All Rogan has ever said is that people who go through puberty and into adulthood as males should not compete as women, especially in martial arts. OMG so offensive!!!!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Remember his "Niggers are people who are proud of not knowing sh!t" routine?

The problem was that too many people white people realized that they fit directly right into that description.

Hell, by that, GromsDad makes Kevin Garnett look like Casper the Friendly Ghost.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Chappelle can be funny as sh!t. He seems to be an equal-opportunity mocker. Everybody's tribe gets made fun of by guys like that sooner or later, and the more people get their undies in a bunch the funnier it gets. People who throw tizzy fits when their feelz get hurt by a comedian need to toughen up.

Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If they do, so what? Maybe don't listen to someone who you think might offend you?
"So what"?

You said her/your comments are not offensive?

Now you are saying they are offensive but so what, fvck the transgenders.

Keep discussing "basic science" everytime somebody mentions transgenders.

Pettiness and malice.

BTW, if you happen to read the article which Rowling posted in her tweet, you would find that it's a perfectly reasonable piece. But I know you don't like reading.

She, like you, likes to dig out these obscure woke articles and act outraged, like the world is ending.
If she didn't post it, you could count the number of people who read that sh!t with one hand.

Good job you don't have a derangement syndrome though. :roflmao:

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Chappelle can be funny as sh!t. He seems to be an equal-opportunity mocker. Everybody's tribe gets made fun of by guys like that sooner or later, and the more people get their undies in a bunch the funnier it gets. People who throw tizzy fits when their feelz get hurt by a comedian need to toughen up.
Well, if you belonged to a group that has been historically marginalized and a millionaire comedian starts ridiculing you because he is bitter about you having rights, you would think differently.

That's why God gave us the ability to empath, maybe find yours?

It's been a long times since he's been funny.
His last stand up was dark and morose, nothing like DC in his prime.