*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
An old man in a chair.....Dr. Vernon Coleman.....calling it as he sees it....i.e. it's not Science!!

Testing trickery....on steroids....

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Needle In The Arm With That Coffee Ma'am? - Starbucks Partnering With Govt. To Vax All The 'Goy-Herd'

Remember, who you are going along with, and who you are believing, in this scheme.

None of you that are going along with this psyop dare question even one aspect of this made-up scripted story.

You can not. You must believe the puppet masters. What ever they tell you, you must believe....or else.

I wonder, if a single thought has ever crossed your mind, even for a moment, about anything that would go against the

official story.

No, you must not do that, nothing can be thought or spoken against them, and their diabolical plans.

They say it, and you just do it, no questions. That's how tyranny works. Welcome to the worldwide Gulag.

....I am goingoutside now....
Pico obviously took one tab of acid too many.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I know. The press told us they would be dying like flies by now, but no:

Tokyo looks like it usually does every time I've been:

Well?
Let's hear it from the "it's to save lives!" crowd.

Or, more honestly, the "do whatever the democrats say!" crowd.

Reactions: kpd73

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Needle In The Arm With That Coffee Ma'am? - Starbucks Partnering With Govt. To Vax All The 'Goy-Herd'

Remember, who you are going along with, and who you are believing, in this scheme.

None of you that are going along with this psyop dare question even one aspect of this made-up scripted story.

You can not. You must believe the puppet masters. What ever they tell you, you must believe....or else.

I wonder, if a single thought has ever crossed your mind, even for a moment, about anything that would go against the

official story.

No, you must not do that, nothing can be thought or spoken against them, and their diabolical plans.

They say it, and you just do it, no questions. That's how tyranny works. Welcome to the worldwide Gulag.

Ahhh, I love when you and Bother wave over the fence from your paddocks!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

official story.

Ethos matters

You dummies must have missed that part of the lecture cause your ethos game always trips you up.

But if you look at reason as a tool to help you avoid cognitive dissonance well that is different.

Then ethos don't matter.

So ha ha, joke is on me.In that case.

I like your story better than mine, BTW.

It's like you are a character in a novel

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Why not? does it really bother you? You're retired right? with a state run pension right? with family that has a chunk of property, right? You seem to have everything you need, right? So, Really you are just complaining to complain, cause if this were an actual problem to you, then we could talk about it and figure out how to help solve it......

Douchebag..... eliminate the problem bro.... The sourse of the infection.

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
The WHO updated their December advisory regarding high cycle PCR testing as related to false positives...oh....and what happened to the flu....again?

....but but but....Zerohedge....?
No, it's the World Health Org's advisory....

Here's a Dr. talking about it....amongst other things...

And more....lets look at some data....shall we?

What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 28, 2010
CA
Well?
Let's hear it from the "it's to save lives!" crowd.

Or, more honestly, the "do whatever the democrats say!" crowd.
No clue what point you are trying to make. Japan's total death toll is what the U.S. has had in a day.

Also, your habit of ghosting threads when the going gets tough is duly noted.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
No clue what point you are trying to make. Japan's total death toll is what the U.S. has had in a day.

Also, your habit of ghosting threads when the going gets tough is duly noted.
I get tired of responding to people like you who have no measurable level of reading comprehension.
Go back and read again. I don't need to re explain the obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Does anyone know anyone who got the regular seasonal flu since mask wearing etc in 2020 and 2021? I don't.