*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Are you taking it?

I've taken off an on.

I'm taking now with k2 and trying to get 20 minutes of sun with my shirt off.

This guy seems reasonable

I have a sense that I have robust immune system.

I could be wrong.

But that is my feeling

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
So not really.

Why would reading an article like that stress you?
the article doesnt stress me.

Im just not wasting energy on wether were are "closed" or not. i dont have any control of it. everything i want to do is extremely accessible and i live in CA- so i follow the guidelines in place and defer to the recommendations by experts in the field.

• Dislike
Reactions: stringcheese

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
No. The media says it's just like hydroxychloroquine.
Most of the papers are owned by billionaires, many of whom probably have a financial stake in the vaccines being the only solution. Japan has about thirty three times fewer deaths per million than the United States despite an older population and still being open.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Most of the papers are owned by billionaires, many of whom probably have a financial stake in the vaccines being the only solution. Japan has about thirty three times fewer deaths per million than the United States despite an older population and still being open.

Impossible.

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
welp: https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/04/peter-doshi-pfizer-and-modernas-95-effective-vaccines-we-need-more-details-and-the-raw-data/

Addressing the many open questions about these trials requires access to the raw trial data. But no company seems to have shared data with any third party at this point.

Pfizer says it is making data available “upon request, and subject to review.” This stops far short of making data publicly available, but at least leaves the door open. How open is unclear, since the study protocol says Pfizer will only start making data available 24 months after study completion.

• Wow
Reactions: crustBrother

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
lol

The letter brings to light some excellent questions - questions nobody, at least here in the USA, is supposed to be asking.

Going to have to leave a couple copies of that one lying around.:ROFLMAO:

I was told - by a proponent of the Pfizer vaccine - "Ignore those 90-whatever-percent numbers. Those are bullshit. What convinced me is that there were no ICU admissions." I thought that was a pretty level-headed - and maybe the only way - of looking at it for now.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
lol

The letter brings to light some excellent questions - questions nobody, at least here in the USA, is supposed to be asking.

Going to have to leave a couple copies of that one lying around.:ROFLMAO:

I was told - by a proponent of the Pfizer vaccine - "Ignore those 90-whatever-percent numbers. Those are bullshit. What convinced me is that there were no ICU admissions." I thought that was a pretty level-headed - and maybe the only way - of looking at it for now.
No ICU admissions among those vaccinated? That convinces the guy that it's effective-enough to keep people out of the ICU?

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
What billionaires have a stake in is a robust, thriving economy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I really do think a lot of what is attributed to malice really is just bad decision making.

Sometimes you can't win no matter what you do.

Last edited:

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Needle In The Arm With That Coffee Ma'am? - Starbucks Partnering With Govt. To Vax All The 'Goy-Herd'

Remember, who you are going along with, and who you are believing, in this scheme.

None of you that are going along with this psyop dare question even one aspect of this made-up scripted story.

You can not. You must believe the puppet masters. What ever they tell you, you must believe....or else.

I wonder, if a single thought has ever crossed your mind, even for a moment, about anything that would go against the

official story.

No, you must not do that, nothing can be thought or spoken against them, and their diabolical plans.

They say it, and you just do it, no questions. That's how tyranny works. Welcome to the worldwide Gulag.

....I am goingoutside now....

Last edited: