*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Well..

My wife's uncle (50+. Diabetic. Overweight.) and both grandparents (late 70's. Grandma is overweight , grandpa is in great shape, but has had health scares in the past) just tested positive.
Her Aunt, that lives with both grandparents, is awaiting results, but likely will be positive as well.
Another Aunt tested positive as well.

They live in LA. Her Uncle "takes care" of her grandparents. He's the baby boy and, to me, it's more like he positions himself to be indispensable, rather than empowering them. Therefore, he comes by the house all the time, takes them out, etc.

They all attended a fucking funeral last week with very little emphasis on social distancing. Worse. Many later met up at someones place to eat together. Mind you, this has been a progression of putting the most at risk family members at unnecessary risk. Trips to Baja, visits from family members who wouldn't wear masks, making tamales with grandma...

We caught wind of it and the younger generation of the family were pretty upset. Sure enough, a week later, Uncle feels sick, gets sent home from work, gets a test, +. It took some pressure to get everyone else to test (something I'll never understand). So far, nearly everyone that attended the lunch has tested.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
that's the 3rd story I've heard in the last week where people went to a funeral and came back ++
strange correlation it seems....

sorry to hear Bob, hopefully they get thru fine.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
What billionaires have a stake in is a robust, thriving economy.
you cant be serious, any and all billionaires, or their non-working decendants, I've had the distinct pleasure of doing banking business and bidding for ALL, without exception, made money when economies thrive AND when they do not as well. often more when not.

it's the whole point of difference, they create those influxes as often as the economies tanking on their own.

who do you think owns the banks, insurance companies, utilities, etc... all those things the rest of us actually pay monthly for?

no self-respecting billionaire pays for much at all actually.

one of the things about economic inequality that most trip me out... those who least can, pay most. those who most can, pay least.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
whoops, wrong thread.

corona bad. spain taking a dive after the 'usual' xmas, new years and 3 kings family get together festivities.

No bueno.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Well..

My wife's uncle (50+. Diabetic. Overweight.) and both grandparents (late 70's. Grandma is overweight , grandpa is in great shape, but has had health scares in the past) just tested positive.
Her Aunt, that lives with both grandparents, is awaiting results, but likely will be positive as well.
Another Aunt tested positive as well.

They live in LA. Her Uncle "takes care" of her grandparents. He's the baby boy and, to me, it's more like he positions himself to be indispensable, rather than empowering them. Therefore, he comes by the house all the time, takes them out, etc.

They all attended a fucking funeral last week with very little emphasis on social distancing. Worse. Many later met up at someones place to eat together. Mind you, this has been a progression of putting the most at risk family members at unnecessary risk. Trips to Baja, visits from family members who wouldn't wear masks, making tamales with grandma...

We caught wind of it and the younger generation of the family were pretty upset. Sure enough, a week later, Uncle feels sick, gets sent home from work, gets a test, +. It took some pressure to get everyone else to test (something I'll never understand). So far, nearly everyone that attended the lunch has tested.
Sorry to hear that.

It's a cultural pattern. We're looking at something to the tune of latinos having 3x the infection rate of whites, blacks, and asians here in CA.

My nieces and nephews just can't stop having sleepovers @ abuelo and abuela's. Abuelo has chronic bronchitis, abuela is pretty healthy. Mom is an nurse pracitioner and allows this - kids go to school in person, go to gymnastics, etc and abuelo/abuela transport them to and fro.:poop:

My wife's cousin is a doctor in SC. She brought her family of teenagers and young adults down for vacation. The kids had friends in the area they were visiting too. Doc decided it was a good idea to invite abuelo/abuela along to stay with them for a week, of course full knowing about the chronic bronchitis thing. Great photos of them partying it up, taking selfies etc.

The good doctor, on a phone call with my wife, offered assurance of safety without prompting: "I didn't even hug your parents."

:rolleyes:

And funerals/wakes have been a big source of outbreaks in Mexicali/Imperial County

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Half or more of California's problem is the constant infiltration from Mexico.

But we can't talk about that.
A significant number of patients in South SD hospitals are from TJ and Mexicali. I've heard some pretty large estimates, percentage wise.

How is this going to effect SD moving out of the shitty tier?

Funny no one is talking about that. And they won't be. Because SD hospitals aren't gonna release any data and because HIPPA and because hurt feelz.

Reactions: Havoc

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

and this

• Dislike
Reactions: JBerry

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Del Bigtree's org applied for and received a nice PPP lump sum. Somebody took umbrage with this since his org is considered anti-vax by the main stream.....and got a bunch of articles published in main stream media about it. Then Fox news Austin Tx did an interview with him.....asking if he understood why folks took umbrage.....and aired it....edited as a hit piece. Here's the whole story thru Del's eyes....including the raw interview. You be the judge.....but sure looks to me like he schooled the Fox News reporter in a manner she will not soon forget. Yeah....they left that part out....

Pay attention to what he says about the "effectiveness" of the Covid-19 vaccines.....

So tired of hearing it on the radio spots and the like....that the vaccine is "highly effective"....

Define effectiveness please....

Last edited:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
lol @ "sizzle'd your britches"

If you are cool with watching Del Bigtree videos... it's allegedly a free country right?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
A high false positive rate via the RT-qPCR test....say it isn't so....

Poor UK guy at the beginning.....failed at deflecting the question....

They wouldn't lie to us....would they?!

:cursing:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

and this

Why does the press think we need this raisin's opinion?
1611460644386.png
He needs to retire and take up gentle laps in the pool and prune juice

JHU shows the positivity rate falling off rapidly. It's at 9.3 % now, down from 14% about 3 weeks ago. Is this what you're seeing?
1611460457225.png

Reactions: Havoc

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Drove into town yesterday to go the Apple store and totally forgot it's closed for Covid.

:foreheadslap:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Why does the press think we need this raisin's opinion?
View attachment 104182
He needs to retire and take up gentle laps in the pool and prune juice

JHU shows the positivity rate falling off rapidly. It's at 9.3 % now, down from 14% about 3 weeks ago. Is this what you're seeing?
View attachment 104181

Total COVID census is dropping pretty quick - combo of more patients dying and discharges.

ICU census is staying the same or going up because patients that have been hanging out on lower acuity floors are now sick enough to need ICU.

Reactions: PRCD

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Here's how to access and navigate the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System for Covid-19....just in case you'd like to see the "events"....up to and including deaths like 90 minutes post jab...so many....

VAERS: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
CDC: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

And....as a followup to the previous vid on PCR....here's Quest Diagnostics' instruction manual for their PCR testing....
See page 11...from the FDA's website...

50 FOOKIN CYCLES....WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2