The Jordan Peterson Thread

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
4 pages and there are still ZERO examples of JP's actual racism.
Oh is that what we were going for? That sounds exhausting to go hunt for it. :roflmao:

I did notice while reading a synopsis about him that he was complaining about the sociology major lately being less reliant on science and more about Marxist feels or some such. Lately? That's about as soft a major as communications. The thing sociology has the most in common with science is the first letter. Is this where the toothless Republicans get their fear of Marxism in universities? JFC.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
4 pages and there are countless examples of JP bringing out the worst in the Little Lord Fauntleroys.
fixed

He doesn't give the mob what they want, it's kind of hilarious. Also the brown dudes chillin' out with him while rich whiteys call him Nazi.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
fixed

He doesn't give the mob what they want, it's kind of hilarious. Also the brown dudes chillin' out with him while rich whiteys call him Nazi.

I couldn't watch all that. Not even close. Give him credit for standing in there so long.

But it does bring up a question upon which all those trannies could stand some self-reflection. If you go that far out your way to not conform to common society, why would you think anyone in said society would or should take you seriously? :unsure:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh is that what we were going for? That sounds exhausting to go hunt for it. :roflmao:

I did notice while reading a synopsis about him that he was complaining about the sociology major lately being less reliant on science and more about Marxist feels or some such. Lately? That's about as soft a major as communications. The thing sociology has the most in common with science is the first letter. Is this where the toothless Republicans get their fear of Marxism in universities? JFC.
My point is that he is constantly demonized as if he is some kind of hardcore racist altrighter. It's very easy to find examples of racist comments from David Duke, Richard Spencer, etc. So if JP is of that ilk, where's the proof?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
My point is that he is constantly demonized as if he is some kind of hardcore racist altrighter. It's very easy to find examples of racist comments from David Duke, Richard Spencer, etc. So if JP is of that ilk, where's the proof?
I didn't watch the whole thing but what was racist/nazi in the video? The comments were turned off, which takes all the fun out of it. 9/10 the comments are better (definition may vary) than the original content.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Just because he gets cited does not mean it is support ;)

So Chomsky has a 183 score and 20 is solid.

Commie anarchist god for the win.
Props to the Chomper, he revolutionized linguistics. Universal grammar is an amazing concept that makes sense.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm going to put signs up with my pronouns. Mayport. Pier. Sebastian Inlet. Stuart. Palm Beach.

My preferred pronouns from biological males and women I don't want to have sex with are "Guy we're all giving the best left of each set to" and "Guy we're letting high-hole us the spot every mullet pod, shout for the bridge net if you're on the jetty."

My preferred pronoun from women I want to have sex with is "Guy who will have his brains f----d completely out due to my hotness and cowgirl twerking skills".
Those are preferred noun phrases

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The problem the lefties have with JP is the right wingers will use his teachings as justification for bootstrapping as the solution to everything.

Boot strapping is good but it won't fix every problem.

Carrot and the stick is the only way.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I didn't watch the whole thing but what was racist/nazi in the video? The comments were turned off, which takes all the fun out of it. 9/10 the comments are better (definition may vary) than the original content.
Exactly my point. I haven't watched the video either. The problem with the prevailing SJW culture, that certain posters here cheerlead for, is that all you have to do to make someone a racist is to call them one.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Exactly my point. I haven't watched the video either. The problem with the prevailing SJW culture, that certain posters here cheerlead for, is that all you have to do to make someone a racist is to call them one.
Also, it would seem from the limited part I saw of the shrieking is that those SJWs probably had more to go on with sexism (genderism?) than racism.

Reactions: grapedrink