Stupidest Surfing Fashion Trends

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
I went to a surf rock show once where the singer talked about some surfer bro coming up to him after a show, asking him where he surfed and being kind of judgey. So he told him "have you listened to the music surfers make? You should be thanking me." He's not wrong.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Changing panchos are pretty nice when it's sub 40F and windy. Anything to help keep me from getting chilled before I've even hit the water. I want one that's waterproof for suiting up in the rain.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Changing panchos are pretty nice when it's sub 40F and windy. Anything to help keep me from getting chilled before I've even hit the water. I want one that's waterproof for suiting up in the rain.
I swear I have seen one that is waterproof somewhere...just wait...it will come to me. Got a feeling I saw one in a surfshop when road tripping in New South Wales this winter which is wetter and colder than my home and thought, "Yep that would be good for around here."

Reactions: Aruka

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I swear I have seen one that is waterproof somewhere...just wait...it will come to me.

that one :D ?