Stupidest Surfing Fashion Trends

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
not really "fashion" more like a big mistake.. peep the rip curl tattoo :sick:
Oh no!

I wish I had a picture of it , but an old friend of mine has a colored (yellows, blues and green, oh my!) WRV/layered dolphin logo on his shoulder about 4" in diameter. I think we were 17 or something and he said how he thought it was an iconic image that'd never go out of style and would be a cool tattoo. Me being an awful friend and wanting to see this terrible idea come to fruition, said "you should definitely get that this summer". I was pleased as Punch when we were Freshman roommates and I saw the sticker-like tat and would LFMAO almost every time it made an appearance.

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
I get wearing a cotton t-shirt is dumb, but loose fitting rash guards that fight like a t-sh!t are the best. I hate wearing skin tight ones.
I have one and like it, but I think it creates too much drag. Probably why I surfed like crap yesterday

Reactions: elCondor

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Been using this for a few years. Takes up no space and keeps water off of sh!t when your wetsuit is wet. Can stand in to change when the ground is really rough or sandy... or when I feel like doing casa type stuff.

Doubles as beach bag for family days and camping.

• Haha
Reactions: Cest and Havoc