This is going to be the worst week in history!!!!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don't know and you don't know.

So we should probably bet.

That seems like the only rational response.

I'll bet CA opens stuff up before Nov. There will still be social distancing but we won't be on this kind of lockdown.

$100?

UR richer than me.
There will be nothing left to open by then.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Yeah, bro. Telling you that I’m feeding lunch to a hungry teen who’s parents can barely afford to feed themselves right now is exactly the same thing as saying we are all going to starve to death.

BTW, the kid just left my house and hour ago with a full belly.

how was your bike ride today?

maybe you should drink less wine and help a neighbor.
I'm feeding two people and they're staying at my place for free.

I don't ride in the rain, I respect the trails.

Is this a mass grave for people dying from hunger?

1586590755807.png

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm feeding two people and they're staying at my place for free.

I don't ride in the rain, I respect the trails.

Is this a mass grave for people dying from hunger?

View attachment 89160
That isn’t being done because they don’t have room. Those are unclaimed bodies. This is how unclaimed bodies are buried all the time.

But sensationalizing now help nothing except to further an agenda.

City of LA has been doing the same thing, burying homeless people that die in the streets. Been going on for years.

Here’s a 2013 story.... (over 1,400 people)...

It's time again for the annual ritual in Los Angeles County — the mass burial of unclaimed or indigent individuals left at the coroner's morgue.

You may or may not believe this (because the tv hasn’t told you so) but this type of thing isn’t that unusual.

What is unusual is when someone mentions feeding the hungry teenaged offspring of out of work mexican immigrants (who are non-citizens btw) it is responded to with hate and lies by an angry piece of sh!t human being such as yourself.

Who are you helping by drinking wine and riding your bike, screaming angry lies and spewing hatred toward others on line who are helping others?

We should be helping people right now. We all should. Even you.

Go help somebody today. Maybe it won‘t make you feel any better because you’re a sociopath but it might the person you help have a better day.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Looks like the governor of Texas is going to rescind all COVID-19 directives next week if the rates of infection stay on their expected trajectory.
Duffy?

Nobody listens to the autoprax.

Now we get to see who's right.

I hope Abbot is.

But he's kind of a dummy.

But dummies get lucky.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duffy?

Nobody listens to the autoprax.

Now we get to see who's right.

I hope Abbot is.

But he's kind of a dummy.

But dummies get lucky.
Quote from my post clarifying the metric used for the “bet”....

Gyms opening would be the bell weather of society being fully back open. That’s why I use that metric.

How about movie theaters? I never go to them. Is that a better metric for you?

Movie theaters opening is the official sign California is open.

November.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
upper middle class
Where were would you class yourself?

My parents were working class British. They came here with nothing. Thinking about what they did trips me out.

I guess in America, they were lower middle class.

Working class British is different than American white trash.

I did a study.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
My point is that the social pressure to get things going will bias when the decision to get things started back up.

That applies to CA as much as crazy Texas.
Yes, but what Texas does is usually taken Sir Gavin - Lord of the Kingdom of California, Great Leader to whom I pledge my unyielding fealty - as a signal to do the exact opposite.

Maybe people don’t notice but much of Newsomes “leadership” is actually just looking at what Trump or conservatives do and then doing the opposite.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes, but what Texas does is usually taken Sir Gavin - Lord of the Kingdom of California, Great Leader to whom I pledge my unyielding fealty - as a signal to do the exact opposite.

Maybe people don’t notice but much of Newsomes “leadership” is actually just looking at what Trump or conservatives do and then doing the opposite.
Gavin will fold under the pressure of commerce.

The billionaires need super yachts and G 260s.

I am so confindent in my hunch I would bet money . . .

Nevermind.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Gavin will fold under the pressure of commerce.

The billionaires need super yachts and G 260s.
He answers only to tech company people who are working from home/have billions already and unions who are getting paid/will be rewarded later for their support and government employees who are getting paid.

There won‘t be any pressure from those people.

Elections here aren’t any concern for democrats. They have those in the bag for at least a generation to come.

Movie theaters - November.

What non-cash thing should we wager?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He answers only to tech company people who are working from home/have billions already and unions who are getting paid/will be rewarded later for their support and government employees who are getting paid.

There won‘t be any pressure from those people.

Elections here aren’t any concern for democrats. They have those in the bag for at least a generation to come.

Movie theaters - November.

What non-cash thing should we wager?
An 8-ball of cocaine?

Some heroine?