This is going to be the worst week in history!!!!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
That's why 300,000 deaths.
Models on corona virus originally predicted 2.2 million deaths in the US with social distancing measures. Latest modeling says 80 thousand.

Gavin Newsome - praise He, Dear Leader, Lord and Savior of The Kingdom of California to which I pledge fealty - predicted we were going to have 25 million Californians infected and 250,000 dead by now with social distancing measures.

Can we please start letting people go back to work now?

Please, Dear Newsome oh Great One. Please let our people work....

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Models on corona virus originally predefined 2.2 million deaths in the US with social distancing measures. Latest modeling says 80 thousand.

Gavin Newsome - praise He, Dear Leader, Lord and Savior of The Kingdom of California to which I pledge fealty - predicted we were going to have 25 million Californians infected and 250,000 dead by now with social distancing measures.

Can we please start letting people go back to work now?

Please, Dear Newsome oh Great One. Please let our people work....
Call your city council and state assemblyman. Things are going to be this way until we tell them otherwise.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Call your city council and state assemblyman. Things are going to be this way until we tell them otherwise.
I have been, actually. I’ve spoken face to face with some. They aren’t hearing it.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Look at you!

I feel totally pressured by you.

If only I had the power to start things up, I would!

Question:

With the low numbers, how far do you see "them" dragging this out for?

What are you basing this on?

DT is going to be pushing and he's very persuasive.
‘Newsome is talking about November.

I base it on what he said yesterday during his press briefing.

If you listen to Newsome it becomes very clear that his main goal is to get as many people on public assistance as possible. He doesn’t even at this point pay lip service to opening things back up.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaido and Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Listen to the radio here in CA.

Wall to wall ad spots for Covered California.

”lost your job due to coronavirus? (Actually due to State Order). Now is the time to sign up for covered California!

No joke. Every commercial break on every radio station you hear 2 or more covered California advertisements, citing coronavirus.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Listen to the radio here in CA.

Wall to wall ad spots for Covered California.

”lost your job due to coronavirus? (Actually due to State Order). Now is the time to sign up for covered California!

No joke. Every commercial break on every radio station you hear 2 or more covered California advertisements, citing coronavirus.
I don't know and you don't know.

So we should probably bet.

That seems like the only rational response.

I'll bet CA opens stuff up before Nov. There will still be social distancing but we won't be on this kind of lockdown.

$100?

UR richer than me.