This is going to be the worst week in history!!!!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't know and you don't know.

So we should probably bet.

That seems like the only rational response.

I'll bet CA opens stuff up before Nov. There will still be social distancing but we won't be on this kind of lockdown.

$100?

UR richer than me.
If there's a lockdown like this in July, let alone November there won't be any opening up because we'll be living in Mad Max world

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don't know and you don't know.

So we should probably bet.

That seems like the only rational response.

I'll bet CA opens stuff up before Nov. There will still be social distancing but we won't be on this kind of lockdown.

$100?

UR richer than me.
I don’t gamble with money.

But by “open“ that means my gym is open (if it’s still in business by then). I say November.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

As I noted previously, the most important fact to understand in reviewing this chart is that a fatality reported today reflects an infection that occurred 15-25 days earlier. The data now clearly show that sometime roughly between March 8 and March 18, the pandemic began to slow dramatically, producing an obviously flattened curve beginning on April 2.

This flattening likely corresponds to the impact of the late stages of the decentralized public health measures that began across California on March 8.

In short, the data strongly suggest that these early public health measures substantially curtailed the spread of the virus. Once the full impact of Newsom’s March 19 stay-at-home order is reflected in the fatality data, we should expect to see the curve start bending downward over the next several days.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So all your histrionics these last couple of days are about you wanting your gym to open?

Figures.

Sheesh.
Gyms opening would be the bell weather of society being fully back open. That’s why I use that metric.

How about movie theaters? I never go to them. Is that a better metric for you?

Movie theaters opening is the official sign California is open.

November.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Gyms opening would be the bell weather of society being fully back open. That’s why I use that metric.

How about movie theaters? I never go to them. Is that a better metric for you?

Movie theaters opening is the official sign California is open.

November.
Yeah, but you don't even bet so you are dead to me.

jk :poop:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I thought you would have died of starvation by now, like you claimed we all will.
Yeah, bro. Telling you that I’m feeding lunch to a hungry teen who’s parents can barely afford to feed themselves right now is exactly the same thing as saying we are all going to starve to death.

BTW, the kid just left my house and hour ago with a full belly.

how was your bike ride today?

maybe you should drink less wine and help a neighbor.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Listen to the radio here in CA.

Wall to wall ad spots for Covered California.

”lost your job due to coronavirus? (Actually due to State Order). Now is the time to sign up for covered California!

No joke. Every commercial break on every radio station you hear 2 or more covered California advertisements, citing coronavirus.
This is a pension bailout in-cognito. The Fed reimbursements for COVID will be routed to pension funds somehow, like they do with all the bond sales.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, bro. Telling you that I’m feeding lunch to a hungry teen who’s parents can barely afford to feed themselves right now is exactly the same thing as saying we are all going to starve to death.

BTW, the kid just left my house and hour ago with a full belly.

how was your bike ride today?

maybe you should drink less wine and help a neighbor.
Totally pointless talking to whiterpeople man. Casa pegged that trevor clown perfectly. I just moved counties to get away from such people.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace