This is going to be the worst week in history!!!!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
no, I’m just amused at your ability to construct a narrative about yourself that is contradicted by objective facts you offer up alongside it
Here's the income range for middle class. He was in it or even below it for awhile. Nothing I can do about your objection to the facts:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Going by that chart I'm a looser.

My parents went from lower middle class to upper middle.

Sry I let you down mom and dad.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Here's the income range for middle class. He was in it or even below it for awhile. Nothing I can do about your objection to the facts:
ok, well now you’re offering new facts

just saying “my dad was an engineer/real estate investor but I’m not like those other UMC people” on its face is pretty hilarious

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
ok, well now you’re offering new facts

just saying “my dad was an engineer/real estate investor but I’m not like those other UMC people” on its face is pretty hilarious
No, I was aware of the BLS and PEW income quintiles before I posted. That you were unaware of them does not mean I deceived you or changed my story. I also said that it was SES and other things. Don't lie.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
No, I was aware of the BLS and PEW income quintiles before I posted. That you were unaware of them does not mean I deceived you or changed my story. I also said that it was SES and other things. Don't lie.
Ok, I just reacted to info you volunteered

everyone is special, I get it

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Gyms opening would be the bell weather of society being fully back open. That’s why I use that metric.

How about movie theaters? I never go to them. Is that a better metric for you?

Movie theaters opening is the official sign California is open.

November.
Disneyland. That's the bellwether in this Mickey Mouse state.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It gave me a headache.
I haven't found a reason to go to the theaters in probably the last 20 years. I think I saw LOTR and 300 and Christopher Nolan movies (Batman, Inception, etc) but I can't remember what else. There is just nothing on - mostly repeats from previous decades. Groundhog Day at the movies.

I can watch "The Croods" and "The Incredibles" with the boys again and again. "The Croods" was one of the best movies I've seen in the past 20 years. Incredibles 2 looked too much like grrrrl power to me so I skipped it.