Can we talk for a second? Cutting sugar out of your diet......

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
does it store the odor in the cushion? its always nice to plop down and get a micro sample of yesterday's gas. almost as good as ripping one in the car before you lock it up for the night.
My wife thinks so. She was horrified when I ripped a huge one that sent shockwaves through the cushions on the first day we got it. It definitely absorbed the sound but I'm not sure about the odor. I believe magnetic north slid a little bit as a result of that one.

I had a horrible coworker one time and it was always entertaining to go into his office, rip a giant fart, and then close the door behind me after I left. I do that to my kids too, of course, but I supplement it with sneaking up and farting on their heads too. Yes, I know, father of the year.

I should really play that Eddie Murphy "fart game" standup on Youtube for them. They'll be amused.

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I cannot deal with cow milk. Gross.

1) Maybe you just need to think of milk as a form of sweat from specialized sweat glands.

Mmmm, lipids, lactose, protein, essential amino acids and amino groups, essential fatty acids, vitamins, inorganic elements, and water. See how much better that sounds?

2) Why do you hate your neolithic ancestors so much?

Humans first learned to consume the milk of other mammals regularly following the domestication of animals during the Neolithic Revolution or the development of agriculture. This development occurred independently in several global locations from as early as 9000–7000 BC in Mesopotamia[36] to 3500–3000 BC in the Americas.

Reactions: hal9000

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Anyone know anything about the long term effects of how crazy much caffeine most of us consume? Not calorie related, but it could matter to a lot of our health. *shoulder shrug emoji*
I know it's not cool to say but being chemically to addicted to any sort of substance to the point where you have trouble functioning without it and would eventually withrawal isn't a good thing. IMHO

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I cannot deal with cow milk. Gross.

Cheese, butter, ice cream....all good.

I'm the same way.

Drank it as a kid but once I went to uni I stopped drinking it... it's pretty repulsive to me now. Except chocolate milk.

For me it's a mental thing...once I smelled a dairy farm for the first time and imagined all those cows with manure all over their udders it made the standard stuff so unappealing.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
I'm the same way.

Drank it as a kid but once I went to uni I stopped drinking it... it's pretty repulsive to me now. Except chocolate milk.

For me it's a mental thing...once I smelled a dairy farm for the first time and imagined all those cows with manure all over their udders it made the standard stuff so unappealing.
When we first stopped eating meat around 21 years old, we did the vegan thing for a year or two. After that, I just can't stand cow milk.

I don't drink much milk, but when I do, it's almond/oat/hemp/whatever milk.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
As a kid we took a trip to Meadow Gold farms to visit their mascot "Lani Moo" a giant fcking cow. She was disgusting. I never drank milk again. My mom bought me rice dream for my cereal. God bless all creatures but I don't want to drink liquid from their udders.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
As a kid we took a trip to Meadow Gold farms to visit their mascot "Lani Moo" a giant fcking cow. She was disgusting. I never drank milk again. My mom bought me rice dream for my cereal. God bless all creatures but I don't want to drink liquid from their udders.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I hope you tipped her.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Anyone know anything about the long term effects of how crazy much caffeine most of us consume? Not calorie related, but it could matter to a lot of our health. *shoulder shrug emoji*
I used to drink a lot of caffeine...until I went to do an annual check up and was put on BP medicine at the age of 30. After that I cut my caffeine down to two cups of coffee in the morning. Lost 35 lbs and got real skinny doing insane amounts of cardio. Turns out I have bad BP from genetics. Ohh well. At least I was taken off the medicine. Still have to monitor it everyday.