Floriduhs finest

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Wrong place at the wrong time, unfortunate
I don't like the idea of human shields it reminds me of Iraqi's
Letting convicted criminals back into society shouldn't happen, especially when convicted of armed robbery..... we should have a place for these guys, for are own safety

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I understand they were shooting out of the back of the UPS truck at the cops that were following them. So I guess the cops, just by chasing the violent suspects who already committed armed robbery and carjacking and kidnapping, were "provoking a shootout".

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I own guns and intend to exercise my right to shoot should the authorities try to come and take them from me

also

I love all police officers and will never criticize their actions

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I own guns and intend to exercise my right to shoot should the authorities try to come and take them from me

also

I love all police officers and will never criticize their actions
Maricon.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
I understand they were shooting out of the back of the UPS truck at the cops that were following them. So I guess the cops, just by chasing the violent suspects who already committed armed robbery and carjacking and kidnapping, were "provoking a shootout".
Better to stay back and observe until a better time - safer to the public - to apprehend them

Confronting these types with innocents everywhere creates deadly actions from these lawless persons .

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You guys must be thinking these suspects couldn't possibly have gone on to find a more hazardous location/surroundings to stop. Or that it couldn't possibly have turned out worse than it did. That's shows a distinct lack of imagination.

So far, I haven't seen any actions the cops took that can be assumed to be universally out of policy for probably any state's accreditation programs. Certainly not at the NIJ criteria for police standards. Their actions in engaging the crooks at that intersection might be out of policy for their jurisdiction, or some or all of them may have been shooting blindly without any regard for their backgrounds at all, but that has yet to be reported. That info may yet come out and these cops may very well get hauled into court and/or fired. But the premature judgments in this forum on most of these situations have usually turned out to be incorrect.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You guys must be thinking these suspects couldn't possibly have gone on to find a more hazardous location/surroundings to stop. Or that it couldn't possibly have turned out worse than it did. That's shows a distinct lack of imagination.

So far, I haven't seen any actions the cops took that can be assumed to be universally out of policy for probably any state's accreditation programs. Certainly not at the NIJ criteria for police standards. Their actions in engaging the crooks at that intersection might be out of policy for their jurisdiction, or some or all of them may have been shooting blindly without any regard for their backgrounds at all, but that has yet to be reported. That info may yet come out and these cops may very well get hauled into court and/or fired. But the premature judgments in this forum on most of these situations have usually turned out to be incorrect.
so smarmy. Have you ever considered a Public Relations position with (no imagination needed here)?

we should probably wait to withhold any judgment until the next innocent person is killed. That's when we will find justice.