Who here believes this claim by Biden?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I am no Gavin fan but if him vs. Cheeto in '24 I am voting Gav all the way!

Even in CA he could be beat if the Repubs ever put up someone thoughtful and reasonable, but the only Repubs that ever run any more are flaming Trumpers that get nominated by The Base.

Reactions: kidfury

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
not me. he's a POS....has always been a POS.

I can't believe he's made it this far.
I’m curious about this. Is it his connections or his politics? I think he’s made some bad decisions but he’s hardly worthy of hatred.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I’m curious about this. Is it his connections or his politics? I think he’s made some bad decisions but he’s hardly worthy of hatred.
I was living in San Francisco when he started coming up

he's a silver spoon fed POS who got in politics as a way of furthering his own business interests...he was one of Willie Brown's guys

he also fkd his best friend's wife, the guy who also happened to be his campaign manager

just more political class tripe who's latched on to social issues as a way of advancing his career...fake as fk

do not like

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
Did you hear about Biden? Let me pull the latest out from the 'Truth Channel' so I can read it for you.
1687927297002.png

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I can't believe anyone would vote for Newsome let alone outside of California. If Democrats think he will be their savior on the national stage, good luck with that.
Democrats don’t need a savior when the opposition has Trump and DeSantis as their frontrunners lol.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Newsom's policy positions are consistent with Democratic values. Similar to how trump's and Desantis' policy positions are consistent with Republican values.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Newsom's policy positions are consistent with Democratic values. Similar to how trump's and Desantis' policy positions are consistent with Republican values.
What are Trump’s policies? Are they different than DeSantis’?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is there anyone who doesn't agree with this?
I disagree with it in the real world where the 2024 (D) Primary would be among the candidates we have, not the ones we want.

RFK Jr. is a Hunter Biden who is politically expedient for the Republicans.
Pete Buttigieg had some bad luck as Secretary of Transportation and hasn't burnished his credentials via his response.
I like Klobuchar if I'm picking between Mayor Pete, Brandon, and Klobuchar, but apparently not enough other people do.
Gavin is a greaseball who would not sweep the Upper Midwest and might lose Arizona and Nevada.

Kamala Harris is one of the most hilariously unpopular politicians ever, and if she runs, and doesn't win, it'll cost the (D) the general.

I've had a gander at the Governors. Whitmer is a maybe. The other ones in swing/red states....they're not 24 hour news cycle ready.

If I could just replace the old gaffe machine with a Klobuchar or a Cory Booker or anyone not a couple months from Gandalf fireworks at their Eleventy-first birthday party, okay. But if there has to be a primary, and it involves Kamala Harris, no, I don't want the risk.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I disagree with it in the real world where the 2024 (D) Primary would be among the candidates we have, not the ones we want.

RFK Jr. is a Hunter Biden who is politically expedient for the Republicans.
Pete Buttigieg had some bad luck as Secretary of Transportation and hasn't burnished his credentials via his response.
I like Klobuchar if I'm picking between Mayor Pete, Brandon, and Klobuchar, but apparently not enough other people do.
Gavin is a greaseball who would not sweep the Upper Midwest and might lose Arizona and Nevada.

Kamala Harris is one of the most hilariously unpopular politicians ever, and if she runs, and doesn't win, it'll cost the (D) the general.

I've had a gander at the Governors. Whitmer is a maybe. The other ones in swing/red states....they're not 24 hour news cycle ready.

If I could just replace the old gaffe machine with a Klobuchar or a Cory Booker or anyone not a couple months from Gandalf fireworks at their Eleventy-first birthday party, okay. But if there has to be a primary, and it involves Kamala Harris, no, I don't want the risk.
I like Amy too. I wanted her over Brandon.