Who here believes this claim by Biden?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Newsom is fresh on the national stage
He's a high profile governor of a very high profile and polarizing state, and he is the wrong candidate for the times.

Everyone is buying Ten and Nevermind. Shitty jeans and flannels and no showering. And you're showing me glam rockers in leather pants, no shirt, full perm and nearly drag makeup. No.

Everyone is buying midlength twins and sh!t, and you've got a van full of 6'1" x 17 7/8" x 1 7/8" clear sanded thrusters. No.

Newsom is a meme in Nevada and Arizona. I don't know how he'll play in Georgia. But it's so, so, so obvious he will NOT play in the Upper Midwest swing states.

How are either of those relevant to her actual policies when it comes to the middle class - You know the backbone of this country? Makes for great tv though (which is not relevant in any way)
Because to have actual relevant policies, you have to win the TV popularity contest, which is relevant in EVERY FUCKING WAY.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He's a high profile governor of a very high profile and polarizing state, and he is the wrong candidate for the times.

Everyone is buying Ten and Nevermind. Shitty jeans and flannels and no showering. And you're showing me glam rockers in leather pants, no shirt, full perm and nearly drag makeup. No.

Everyone is buying midlength twins and sh!t, and you've got a van full of 6'1" x 17 7/8" x 1 7/8" clear sanded thrusters. No.

Newsom is a meme in Nevada and Arizona. I don't know how he'll play in Georgia. But it's so, so, so obvious he will NOT play in the Upper Midwest swing states.

Because to have actual relevant policies, you have to win the TV popularity contest, which is relevant in EVERY FUCKING WAY.

The fact that conservatives take the time to make him a meme probably says he’s a legit candidate.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The fact that conservatives take the time to make him a meme probably says he’s a legit candidate.
Uncle.

Gruesome's great. He makes noted erBB (D) shills afoaf and Sharkbiscuit cringe and hurl. He must be what the swing state swing voters are looking for.

He'll play in Wisconsin. Getting in petty dick measuring contests with Ron DeSantis totally slays in the WOW counties. Yeah. I can't wait for the photo op of him in a John Deere trucker hat eating a deep fried pork chop on a stick.

Pennsylvania, the state where Fetterman is a Senator because someone without a working brain is preferable to someone whose brain works so well they properly pronounce crudite, is totally going to go for some fancy CA politician who used to be married to Don Jr.'s wife.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Ifall is correct, Newsom is competent and capable but if he runs he will hit a wall of hate which he may or may not be able to overcome. It would be like running Pelosi, and Gavin has additional ethical baggage in the form of women. The Dems have to run someone who will play well to middle American, suburban, Volvo-driving soccer moms, and Gavin is not that guy.

Neither party is good at this, they both love to run partisan hacks who seem to alienate everyone but their base. IMO it's rooted in gerrymandering and the primary system but I don't see any resolution forthcoming.

Liz Cheney (of all people) nailed it when she said, “And what we’ve done in our politics is create a situation where we’re electing idiots.”
Newsom is a competent and capable democrat operative grifter and that is it.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think a swing-state governor will be a strong candidate to be elected Prez in '28. Whitmer, Brashear, Youngkin, maybe others. They have the ability to get independent voters, a rarity in national politics.
The only person more horrible and toxic than Gavin is Queen Karen Whitmer

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011

I'm talking about Warren and her current constituents, she still won MA easily and in turn her policies are not being taken into consideration on a national level because she's a senator, and a fairly powerful one at that...if she were to run for president (which fck no she isn't, the dems would have to be insanely more inept) then yes, yes it is relevant...but what is more of a thing is that she is female.

As I said before, dems run any white male they will not lose the next election (it will be Biden).

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The only person more horrible and toxic than Gavin is Queen Karen Whitmer
Whitmer has proven she can win a statewide election in an Upper Midwest swing state.

which is why Klobuchar is equally laughable in terms of viability
Klobuchar hasn't toted an L of the scope and scale of the Pocahontas L. She is the Minnesota Snow Ox if you follow politics, and nobody if you don't.

Everyone knows Elizabeth Warren is Pocahontas.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm talking about Warren and her current constituents, she still won MA easily
Okay you have to be literally Martha fucking Coakley to not win MA state wide easily as a Democrat.

That's like winning Alabama statewide as a Republican. Unless you are unapologetic about banging teenagers when you were a 40-year old, you're winning.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Uncle.

Gruesome's great. He makes noted erBB (D) shills afoaf and Sharkbiscuit cringe and hurl. He must be what the swing state swing voters are looking for.

He'll play in Wisconsin. Getting in petty dick measuring contests with Ron DeSantis totally slays in the WOW counties. Yeah. I can't wait for the photo op of him in a John Deere trucker hat eating a deep fried pork chop on a stick.

Pennsylvania, the state where Fetterman is a Senator because someone without a working brain is preferable to someone whose brain works so well they properly pronounce crudite, is totally going to go for some fancy CA politician who used to be married to Don Jr.'s wife.
Lol it’s a good thing we have elections to settle it!

I mean, middle America would never vote for Trump until they did.

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Okay you have to be literally Martha fucking Coakley to not win MA state wide easily as a Democrat.

That's like winning Alabama statewide as a Republican. Unless you are unapologetic about banging teenagers when you were a 40-year old, you're winning.
So her policies are still relevant on a national level (because you know, she's still a senator and on four different important committees) even after getting "clowned" "stumped" by Trump...thanks for making my point.

And no, that guy would still win Alabama...prob Florida too

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I mispronounced crudite one time and the waiter had a field day with me

rough date!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So her policies are still relevant on a national level (because you know, she's still a senator and on four different important committees) even after getting "clowned" "stumped" by Trump...thanks for making my point.

And no, that guy would still win Alabama...prob Florida too
"That guy" lost to Doug Johnson, (D), in the 2017 special election for the Keebler Elf's old seat.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Wonder if Hunter Biden will be ready for 2024? He's got name recognition. Some MAGA people might be all in for the guns and sluts angle. Let's run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.