Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Someone: I think TSLA going to $5k by next year.

Casa: Ok, I'm going to hold you to that.

News: TSLA stock dives huge after Elon is caught having a threesome on the factory floor with a painting robot and Kendall Kardashian.

Casa: You said 5k by next year. Haha you're a loser!

/*/*/*/

Poor Casa. Can't understand financial markets and the world are incredibly dynamic, constantly evolving with new information coming to light every day. To hold anyone by a number shows your lack of understanding of how the world works.

Imagine doctors not changing their mind about a diagnosis because new information came to light. Casa be like, haha doctor you said it was Acanthocheilonemiasis and it's not. You're a loser!

That's how your argument sounds.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Not too different from shitcoins really, and I know you're playing those.
sold all the :poop: coins, dumped all the proceeds into FHM and TIME. Selling the yield weekly, thinking it's a better strategy than trying to hold and sell all when it fully recovers.

still have some AVAX, LUNA, FTM, ONE, XRP and a little ETH. needed to consolidate before the inevitable bear market

Reactions: grapedrink

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Say what you want but XRP is legit. Working with all the big banks, thought it was sh!t too until I did some digging. The tech is there and I think it will be the preferred method to send cross border payments in the future.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The husband of one of my wife's friends did work in the background for the banking side of XRP.

It was funny see how deeply he went into the blackhole of computer/network/social/personal security and yet they gave their kids their old laptops without wiping them.

Can lead a horse to water.....

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Say what you want but XRP is legit. Working with all the big banks, thought it was sh!t too until I did some digging. The tech is there and I think it will be the preferred method to send cross border payments in the future.
Did you look into Hedera...seems pretty impressive too... and they do direct convertions, no need for a "neutral" coin in the middle.

But yeah, if that lawsuit just ends in a fine that thing gonna skyrocket.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Did you look into Hedera...seems pretty impressive too... and they do direct convertions, no need for a "neutral" coin in the middle.

But yeah, if that lawsuit just ends in a fine that thing gonna skyrocket.
yes, if you check the circle website it lists hedera as one of the usdc compatible chains. XRP is for the big boy bankers to send large amounts around the world for cheap. I think HBAR will do better next cycle, still many tokens to be released over the next few years, if it makes it to a dollar I'll be looking to buy back in under .05 in the bear. Same with ALGO and a long list of other coins. Mostly smart contract platforms with a bunch of other ancillaries in lower percentages.

Reactions: brukuns

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I'd love to know why you're saying this seeing as how it's done nothing but drop since you called it last

I'm in at like fkn 13 or something stupid af

1 insider purchases were at prices higher than today

2 you're not on margin are you?

3 double down for the win!

4 will guess it will drop to where the gap is...and no, I will not be shorting to "prove" my guess

• Haha
Reactions: r32

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC 15 day chart. Sitting right top end of support zone. Better support down below around 32.

1641856768319.png

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
can i get in on this action? my lucky feelz are all hot-diggity-down with betting against btc@80k in q1 of 2022
Sure. There are a shitload of crypto exchanges where you can short BTC futures. Load some money up and knock yourself out.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
can i get in on this action? my lucky feelz are all hot-diggity-down with betting against btc@80k in q1 of 2022
I'm hesitant to tell anyone where/how to margin trade, but ...

US Exchanges

Only FTX.US and Kraken offer margin.

FTX.US = $100,000 account size minimum
Kraken = $10m account size minimum

//**//**//

Overseas, without VPN, you can use ...

Kucoin
Coinex

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
no, just right click and save :roflmao:

was searching gifs and this one caught my eye

unless you're Vitalik and wiping your ass with ETH I don't see the appeal, most Jpeg NFTs going to zero
i agree.
pepe's have been a thing since 2016, have been traded the whole time. Interestingly enough, they actually started at 0

Reactions: LifeOnMars