Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Hasn't trump already done impeachable stuff?

What good is more?

It seems like people are ignoring the corruption of the GOP.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I betcha $100 he makes it through until the next election without being impeached. No matter how much you whine and wet yourself.

Your time would be better spent coming up with a candidate that can win in 2020. But you don’t want to do that because you hate America.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I betcha $100 he makes it through until the next election without being impeached. No matter how much you whine and wet yourself.

Your time would be better spent coming up with a candidate that can win in 2020. But you don’t want to do that because you hate America.
Yeah, pointing out at criminal doing is "whining".

And nothing says "I love America" more than moving to Mexico.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I agree.

The dems need to throw up a candidate that middle can stomach.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Just admit it, you are a Trumptard.
Didn’t vote for him. Won’t vote for him in 2020.

Dems need to put up a candidate who isn’t a totally woke, go for broke, leftist authoritarian.

Again, I’m just pointing out the folly of going after Trump like this. It ain’t working, it ain’t gonna work.

The dems and the media couldn’t make his re-election any more certain than it is now.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, I think it won't work until it does work. By the same token I think every swing/miss is adding to their political problems.

I'm content to wait and see how things play out before having an opinion about the truthiness of the allegations. "Secret" conversations in diplomacy don't shock me because you basically can't do diplomacy on the completely transparent basis.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Well, I think it won't work until it does work. By the same token I think every swing/miss is adding to their political problems.

I'm content to wait and see how things play out before having an opinion about the truthiness of the allegations. "Secret" conversations in diplomacy don't shock me because you basically can't do diplomacy on the completely transparent basis.
Dude, presidents can’t talk to foreign leaders!

Impeach!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's like demanding transcripts of the talks we're having with Rocket Man because our right to know everything supercedes our interests in at least trying to do a deal.

Maybe Trump did outsource his oppo research on Biden in the same way the Steele Dossier was reportedly initiated by HRC. If there's a crime then Trump gets what he gets. But the news orgs have been doing too many Trump-related walk-backs for me to simply trust that what they're saying today is true on the strength of them being a news org.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Didn’t vote for him. Won’t vote for him in 2020.

Dems need to put up a candidate who isn’t a totally woke, go for broke, leftist authoritarian.

Again, I’m just pointing out the folly of going after Trump like this. It ain’t working, it ain’t gonna work.

The dems and the media couldn’t make his re-election any more certain than it is now.
Stop lying, all you do is defend Trump and attack his opponents.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's like demanding transcripts of the talks we're having with Rocket Man because our right to know everything supercedes our interests in at least trying to do a deal.

Maybe Trump did outsource his oppo research on Biden in the same way the Steele Dossier was reportedly initiated by HRC. If there's a crime then Trump gets what he gets. But the news orgs have been doing too many Trump-related walk-backs for me to simply trust that what they're saying today is true on the strength of them being a news org.
Using tax dollars to bribe foreign leaders for dirt on his political opponents is ok for you? I get you are one of the "loyal poorly educated" Trump talks about. Trump could strangle a puppy on live TV and you people would find a way to defend or deny, truly brainwashed.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Using tax dollars to bribe foreign leaders for dirt on his political opponents is ok for you? I get you are one of the "loyal poorly educated" Trump talks about. Trump could strangle a puppy on live TV and you people would find a way to defend or deny, truly brainwashed.
Groundhog Day #482. :devilish: Mueller's coming. Any day now.

Reactions: Ifallalot