Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
So trump conditioned $250M in aid to Ukraine on Ukraine’s investigating Biden.

At least, according to current media reports of the whistleblower complaint.

If true — and I’m pretty sure it is (otherwise why won’t trump release it to Congress?!) — this merits immediate impeachment. Right?

Right?

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Or have the trump supporters here been so thoroughly brainwashed (I prefer the term “groomed,” because to me the process seems remarkably similar) that even this is okay because “hey, no one’s perfect” or something?

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
It's going to happen this time, right? Right?
THIS.

Example A of people being desensitized to the tearing down of our sociopolitical norms.

“Who gives a fk if trump essentially tried to BRIBE Ukraine into digging (or creating) dirt on Biden? Indeed, who gives a fk about anything, anymore?!?”

Reactions: FecalFace

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Is this referring to the investigation into Biden, as VP, withholding aid to Ukraine unless his coked up kid got some cush job making $$$$ over there (or something like that)?

I don’t know any more about any of this than you do but I suspect that you are being played...again.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
THIS.

Example A of people being desensitized to the tearing down of our sociopolitical norms.

“Who gives a fk if trump essentially tried to BRIBE Ukraine into digging (or creating) dirt on Biden? Indeed, who gives a fk about anything, anymore?!?”
I think people are desensitized to “wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!!!!!”

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Thanks for starting a new thread

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
THIS.

Not desensitized at all. If that's true, then he absolutely should be impeached. I'm just skeptical that this time will be the time, after years of "Mueller Cometh".

I don't doubt that Trump has engaged in criminal activity. The question is whether this will actually lead to impeachment. I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
AT this point it's about showing the Americans how terrible he is.

The dems will be the means of their own demise.

Eagle and the Arrow.