Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You know, I didn't think you guys would be able to maintain such a high degree of rage for so long. I guess there is no dose at which the frustration stack will actually kill the patient.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Everyone's writing about this as though it's the Democrats play. We don't know the identity of the whistleblower but the IG is a Trump appointee. If a Trump appointee decides that Trump's behavior represented credible and urgent wrong doing, it's not really a Democratic move is it?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Everyone's writing about this as though it's the Democrats play. We don't know the identity of the whistleblower but the IG is a Trump appointee. If a Trump appointee decides that Trump's behavior represented credible and urgent wrong doing, it's not really a Democratic move is it?
Mueller was a lifelong Republican and so was Comey. The instant you aren't doing whatever the most politically expedient thing for the talk radio wing of the GOP is, you are officially a Democrat, and it's a Democratic move.

Watching these NY/DC Republicans abruptly find out their careers are over because they think this is William McKinley's Republican Party has been oh so joyous.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Mueller was a lifelong Republican and so was Comey. The instant you aren't doing whatever the most politically expedient thing for the talk radio wing of the GOP is, you are officially a Democrat, and it's a Democratic move.

Watching these NY/DC Republicans abruptly find out their careers are over because they think this is William McKinley's Republican Party has been oh so joyous.
Much of the Republican Party wants Trump gone, has from the beginning.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Well if evidence does come out that Trump actively worked with a foreign government and offered financial rewards for their working on his behalf against his political opponent, I'm sure Trump will repeat "No Collusion" over and over again, the Left will scream "Impeach", the Repubs in the Senate will claim insufficent facts to do anything, and nothing will really happen except some sham hearings.

Oh wait... that's already happening.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm just curious to know how you guys are going to handle the second term
We're going to point and laugh at all the gloating idiots whose lives get ruined, just like W's second term.

I remember the first term I was a terrorist appeaser who was mad he'd never be able to afford a house, as if I want to buy a house, and in Florida of all places. Then people started coming back minus limbs or in boxes and nobody cared about them or the cause they fought for because all the brilliant geniuses were sweating houses worth about $200k less than they owed on them and putting $5/gallon gas in their HELOC-funded F-150 that was about to be repossessed any minute.

Reactions: FecalFace