What you gonna buy with that stimulus?

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I have a Beretta 9 semi but I'm going straight revolver now. Got a S&W .38 revolver and there is no worry about jamming. It just shoots when you pull the trigger and it's a comfortable shooter and accurate too.
Found this cabin. Dixie Valley NV. It was a farming community. Solid. A huge3 NV earthquake fvcked their sh!t up. 6.3. In the middle of BF Egypt. They sold their whole town to the military as a bombing range.

A whole abandonded town, Out in the middle `of nowhere.... The old barns and houses. Need that Glock.....

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
so 700+ billion to foreign govs and fkn art galleries. the remaining going to americans. da fk??
Technically they are separate parts of a year end spending plan. There is a covid part (laughable on its own) and then there is the other spending as part of this and that (defense budget etc).
According to many, the amounts of money going to museums, the Ukraine, Pakistani women's, etc, doesn't matter because those are from different...chapters...sections...something like that. The pork barrel spending is in its own pork barrel folder, so, bi partisan success!

• Haha
Reactions: racer1 and Cest

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Technically they are separate parts of a year end spending plan. There is a covid part (laughable on its own) and then there is the other spending as part of this and that (defense budget etc).
According to many, the amounts of money going to museums, the Ukraine, Pakistani women's, etc, doesn't matter because those are from different...chapters...sections...something like that. The pork barrel spending is in its own pork barrel folder, so, bi partisan success!
There is the Gavin slice. Eat sh!t and die...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I have a Beretta 9 semi but I'm going straight revolver now. Got a S&W .38 revolver and there is no worry about jamming. It just shoots when you pull the trigger and it's a comfortable shooter and accurate too.
Every camp out in the middle of nowhere.... Security. Every old mine site.... A 17 sittiing loaded on the table if any dickbags roll up......

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Not to totally hijack the thread, but I like 1911s. Kimber ultra carry 1911 with .45+p rounds is good enough to take down a bear if needed while out camping. For concealed carry, I would consider sig p238, a little smaller and lighter than 9mm, but still a 1911 design. However, the m&p shield is nice for a polymer gun. I don't care for glocks, they are kind of bulky. My favorite polymer gun is the Steyr M for ergonomics, but it's not california compliant, so I stick with 1911s. If it's zombie apocalypse you can always find 1911 parts lying around or salvage and build your own parts.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
I'm going to buy a new board, suit, booties, and all the sticky bumps at my local shop... And glass all my blanks I have sitting around. You know, just to do my part to stimulate the economy.

Best stimulus package ever!

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754 and Havoc

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
4 hours backhoe time to dig new well ($200)

10k ltr water tank ($150)

200 mtrs 1” pvc pipe, hose, connectors ($150)

.22 rifle to shoot the fvckin cocodrilo living in the pond and the armadillos that are tearing up the yard ($100)

Or what GWS said.

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
This continuous printing of new money is going to be a big problem for the US dollar and inflation. Buy what you can now because prices are going to go up big time in the near future.

The long tenured Modern Money Theory (MMT) is not your friend.

Reactions: Cest and Havoc

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Yep, I’ve had my S&W .38 for over 20 years and wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Reactions: keenfish

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the only beretta I ever used was a 9mm that jammed more often than not

weird gun

the action on a big S&W revolver is buttery

Reactions: keenfish

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Trump heard all the surfers were gonna buy new boards with the stimulus checks and he shut that sh1t down.

He's still butt hurt about Tyler Allenvo's impersonations of him.