What is Meddling?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
did you read the bit in the Intercept article about spearphishing election officials
in states that ran a particular type of voting system which they had already
compromised?

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
GromsDad said:
Uberkuque said:
So your response to russian meddling is "aw well shucks man we asked for it"?

To answer your question im not aware of any meddling between usa/russia prior to the 2016 election. as for installing government in other, smaller states, yes I'm aware the CIA etc has been involved in that.

But, that doesnt excuse russian meddling in this one.
A. Its nothing new.
B. It had no, none, zip, zero, nada effect on the outcome of the election.
C. Its nothing more than an excuse for the sore losers and a way for them to undermine or overthrow the results of the election they lost.
A) The types of, and extent of, Putin's interference in the 2016 election are unprecedented.

B) While difficult to measure, the Russian intelligence operations absolutely had some sort of effect on the election. Millions of dollars aren't spent on elections because they DON'T have an effect.

C) Dishonest Republicans don't want to face the fact that their candidate may indeed have benefitted from foreign intervention. It clearly happened, but they want to shut down any investigation into it because it embarrasses them and makes them look like traitors. Every attempt to block those investigations is further proof of their traitorous intent.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
We're all gonna die.

Any day now. Maybe tomorrow.

BTW Hillary spent HUNDREDS of millions of dollars; twice as much as Trump. That just had to have been of effect on the election, right? Except that it didn't.

Maybe she'll do better next time. :pokestick:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
phrasing? what you're asserting here is illogical as currently written.

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
GDaddy said:
We're all gonna die.

Any day now. Maybe tomorrow.

BTW Hillary spent HUNDREDS of millions of dollars; twice as much as Trump. That just had to have been of effect on the election, right? Except that it didn't.

Maybe she'll do better next time. :pokestick:
She didn't spend that money because it DIDN'T have an effect. It most certainly did. She won the popular vote by a huge margin, she just didn't win the 80,000 votes she really needed in 3 states.

The Comey effect, combined with the Putin effect, outweighed that money.

So did the fact that she's just plain unlikeable. That's always been a given.

BTW, when you keep writing "we're all gonna die," you come across like Alex Jones imagining a Clinton Presidency.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hillary's popular vote margin was completely made possible by California.

Without California she would've lost even the popular vote.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Uberkuque said:

To answer your question im not aware of any meddling between usa/russia prior to the 2016 election. as for installing government in other, smaller states, yes I'm aware the CIA etc has been involved in that.

You're not aware of any meddling between usa/russia prior to the 2016 election????? Are you really that naive???? Meddling in other nations affairs and preventing other nations from meddling in ours is the entire fooking reason the CIA exists you freaking moron!!!! You're just unaware until now because you're stupid and and because its the first time a bunch of sore losers on your team decided to use it as a weak excuse for why they lost.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
If only I had made those two fouls shots, I would’ve won the game

Not my bad though, because those Russian fans were in the audience screaming at me to miss

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Surfdog said:
Hillary's popular vote margin was completely made possible by California.

Without California she would've lost even the popular vote.
When the democrats bring up the popular vore they sound like sore losers complaining about the refs and the rules after they got beaten soundly on the field. Its the stuff most kids learn not to do by the time they are 12.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
Uberkuque said:

A. Its nothing new.
C. Its nothing more than an excuse for the sore losers and a way for them to undermine or overthrow the results of the election they lost.
A) The types of, and extent of, Putin's interference in the 2016 election are unprecedented.

B) While difficult to measure, the Russian intelligence operations absolutely had some sort of effect on the election. Millions of dollars aren't spent on elections because they DON'T have an effect.

C) Dishonest Republicans don't want to face the fact that their candidate may indeed have benefitted from foreign intervention. It clearly happened, but they want to shut down any investigation into it because it embarrasses them and makes them look like traitors. Every attempt to block those investigations is further proof of their traitorous intent.
A: You sure about that? How do you know? Do you have inside information?

B: If what you say is true, what remedy do you suggest to right this wrong and from preventing it in the future?

C: You're confused. Defending the government from being overthrown and undermined by you sore losers is not proof of republican traitorous intent..........[size:14pt]it is a reaction to the traitorous intent of Democrats[/size].......because sore losers.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
BillyOcean said:
Dems don’t play sports
They like participation trophies though. You know, now that I think about it the way the democrats are dealing with their loss is probably a result of the Participation Trophy phenomenon. They can't accept a loss and move on like normal people. They are pitching a fit because they didn't get a trophy this time and its just not fair.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
GromsDad said:
BillyOcean said:
Dems don’t play sports
They like participation trophies though. You know, now that I think about it the way the democrats are dealing with their loss is probably a result of the Participation Trophy phenomenon. They can't accept a loss and move on like normal people. They are pitching a fit because they didn't get a trophy this time and its just not fair.
Trick question- sports are sexist

Elections too

Losing is like getting one’s pussy grabbed

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
BillyOcean said:
GromsDad said:
BillyOcean said:
Dems don’t play sports
Trick question- sports are sexist

Elections too

Losing is like getting one’s pussy grabbed

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
BillyOcean said:
Dems don’t play sports
Yeah, the NBA and NFL are rife with Republicans.

Well, the airball league (White Man's Disease required) is probably pretty solidly Republican.

I guess Republicans probably dominate softball and lacrosse, but those are lesbian sports.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
GromsDad said:
Uberkuque said:

A. Its nothing new.

not relevant

You don't know about that. Also, what of Putin s intentional attempt to insidiously wreck our election? Do you deny even that?

If someone shoots a bullet at you and misses, do we say aw shucks no harm no foul? No. The guy gets charged with attempted murder.

The default line for pudding-brained trump shrills.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Kento said:
BillyOcean said:
Dems don’t play sports
Yeah, the NBA and NFL are rife with Republicans.

Well, the airball league (White Man's Disease required) is probably pretty solidly Republican.

I guess Republicans probably dominate softball and lacrosse, but those are lesbian sports.
Blacks for trump