What Campbell bros is Miley February Surfing?

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Smaller today Maz, but very much much better shape and because it was focussed on the the back button take-off instead of yesterday which was wider and all over the place it felt much more powerful today.
no biggie though, 3-5ft.
I'd call yesterday 4-6.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

damn yo! hope u get better soon Bman! I was out a year due to injury and just got back in the water 2 sessions ago. the waves will always be there for you! :cheers:

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
Havoc4k said:
damn yo! hope u get better soon Bman! I was out a year due to injury and just got back in the water 2 sessions ago. the waves will always be there for you! :cheers:
Glad to hear you're back! Thanks mate :jam_on:

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
freeride76 said:
Smaller today Maz, but very much much better shape and because it was focussed on the the back button take-off instead of yesterday which was wider and all over the place it felt much more powerful today.
no biggie though, 3-5ft.
I'd call yesterday 4-6.
Good to hear! Except for missing out on good Lennox.

Yeah, I would call yesterday 4-6ft+, so we’re on the same page. Will hit it tomorrow morning, hopefully before the SE gets too strong.

Just had a splash at The Pass to test out the hoof. Man, you gotta have a sense of humour to surf there. Perfect conditions and warm water, though, so very pleasant.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Bman76 said:
3 days. I just thought i had food poisoning! Vomiting and burning in the gut, but nothing too painful. Drove myself up to the hospital and passed out in the waiting room (went into septic shock). Woke up with nurses and doctors standing over me - nearly had a heart attack, but they got them out (they had ruptured and parts were just floating around...). Crazy how bad sepsis is. Just have no strength at all. Went from being lean, strong and fit to a POW. Weighed 55kg when i left hosptial and unable to walk without assistance. Should take six months to feel normal.
Wow, sounds like you caught it just in the nick of time.

Sepsis is not to be fvcked with.