Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
With regards to the OP question about Trump selling nuclear secrets, I don't think he would have any moral or ethical qualms about doing so.

I don't think that it's "he wouldn't have a problem with it" I think it's "he would be eager to do it if he thought he could gain something from it".

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The left suddenly thinks Trumby is a nuclear physicist with schematics for THE BOMB. :roflmao: :ROFLMAO: :roflmao:

A childhood friend in grade school (now a professor at U of H in HIlo last I heard), used his dad's drafting table at home to design Little Boy knock-offs.

Us fellow kids were impressed until he showed us the Popular Science article that described it a

Now you can do it too:

1660588691364.png

PS
The hard parts:
1 Sourcing the fissile material
2 Refining and forming the the fissile material
3 Not killing yourself and others during steps 1 and 2
4 Making the timers and explosives behave prior to the boom
5 Delivering the device

Edit: Am changing the order a little to make more sense..the Demon Core was on my mind first time through.
The hard parts:
3 Making the timers and explosives behave prior to the boom
4 Delivering the device
5 Not killing yourself and others during steps 1 - 4

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
A childhood friend in grade school (now a professor at U of H in HIlo last I heard), used his dad's drafting table at home to design Little Boy knock-offs.

Us fellow kids were impressed until he showed us the Popular Science article that described it a

Now you can do it too:

View attachment 136024

PS
The hard parts:
3 Not killing yourself and others during steps 1 and 2
4 Making the timers and explosives behave prior to the boom
5 Delivering the device
Didn't Chump also tell us he was a genius and a military expert?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Tell us more about all the time you spent searching every corner of the internet for information about little old me. Totally not creepy. Did @hal9000 point the way for you? He seems pretty stoked over your post.
One more time Bible Boi, I clicked on a link to a publicly viewable profile that someone else posted. All done lying about where you went to college, Huh

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
One

One more time Bible Boi, I clicked on a link to a publicly viewable profile that someone else posted. All done lying about where you went to college, Huh
He’s neither lying about it nor denying it. Why are you so fixated on him?

How long did it take you to get through English as a second language?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He’s neither lying about it nor denying it. Why are you so fixated on him?

How long did it take you to get through English as a second language?
The white knight gallops in. Have to defend your mentally deficient ilk, huh?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
"No one is above the law"

So rich coming from Hunter Biden defenders and how long that's been pushed off the MSM map.
Where was that slogan back in October 2020?

Pelosi should talk....about her hubby getting away with all kinds of sh*t, on the streets and in the stock market.

So much Dem projection, it's like an old time movie news reel.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

So rich coming from Hunter Biden defenders and how long that's been pushed off the MSM map.

Pelosi should talk....about her hubby getting away with all kinds of sh*t, on the streets and in the stock market.

There is currently a federal investigation into Hunter's activities. Nobody is opposing it. Let him face the consequences if he's found guilty.

Merrick Garland has not shut this investigation down.

I wonder why it's always the Lefties who dox
everysurfer was very clear and articulate in his conservative views.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

The fact you were/are dumb enough to believe "stop the steal" makes your take less than worthless

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I don't get your response.

Do you think Garland committed a crime?

Based on what?

Is there a bet in here somewhere so we can settle this erbb style?
No bets when it comes to DC Dem controlled courts anymore.

The court system in DC is so politically weaponized with 90-95% Dems in courts and juries, it's like a 3rd world dictatorship now.

Garland is not committing any "crime". Not sure how you got that out my statement?

He's going to stall that info as long as he can, and wait to see how public sentiment either unravels or perks.

Normally, when warrants are released to the public, the affidavit is also released, by law in most cases.

But these are "unprecedented" times we live in now, and nothing is done as usual in protocols.
They make it up as they go now, and get away with it. Dem MSM doesn't question anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
everysurfer was very clear and articulate in his conservative views.
That's a 1000% negatory sir

One can call their views "conservative" all they want, but if those views are not conservative that person is not conservative anymore

I do believe he had some conservative ideas when it came to markets, but that's it IIRC