Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It will be interesting to see how many schools will be named after Turnip.

So who is the better Surfer. The guy who buys the fancy quiver for his kids and himself and posts pictures of them and the boards or the guy who uses yellowed hand me downs but actually rips and surfs with friends so nobody is taking photos (because thats kinda ghey)?
I don't care who's better. I already conceded years ago that I'm a kook and I'm just ok at surfing. I don't care.

"I just surf cause it's good to go out and ride with your friends"

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yet you accept every "if true" speculative BS the MSM throughs out, much of which is later proven as much, without ANY suspicion? How many times has this happened now with Trump? How many have played out proven as speculated?
Your response to" why not wait for the evidence?" is to accuse me of accepting every speculation of MSM.

That is like 3 fallacies.

I will readily admit that CNN and MSN are basically left wing versions of Fox now and unwatchable.

And I have readily acknowlaged my biases ad nausium.

So back to the topic:

Why not wait for the evidence?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Your response to" why not wait for the evidence?" is to accuse me of accepting every speculation of MSM.

I will readily admit that CNN and MSN are basically left wing versions of Fox now and unwatchable.

So back to the topic:

so much this

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

So back to the topic:

Garland has to produce the affidavit to the warrant on Trump's property, to show original intent.

How long do you think we'll have to wait for that?

New info is "supposed" to come out tomorrow. But likely WON'T be the affidavit.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Garland has to produce the affidavit to the warrant on Trump's property, to show original intent.

Is Trump above the law?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I don't get your response.

Do you think Garland committed a crime?

Based on what?

Is there a bet in here somewhere so we can settle this erbb style?

• Love
Reactions: Pico

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Traitoro Rinos!

"It's incumbent upon everybody to act in a way that's becoming of the office they hold," said Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), a former FBI agent, "And that's not casting judgment on anything until you know all the facts."

• Fitzpatrick said his call for transparency about the search is grounded in a desire to restore the FBI's credibility: "There's nothing I want more than the American public to love the FBI."
  • Rep. Chris Stewart (R-Utah) told Politico: “I mean, if he had actual Special Access Programs — do you know how extraordinarily sensitive that is? ... If that were actually at his residence, that would be a problem."

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It will be interesting to see how many schools will be named after Turnip.

So who is the better Surfer. The guy who buys the fancy quiver for his kids and himself and posts pictures of them and the boards or the guy who uses yellowed hand me downs but actually rips and surfs with friends so nobody is taking photos (because thats kinda ghey)?
Hal isn’t included in either option.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Central California?
Somewhere North of LA. I’m pretty tight lipped, nothing personal. it’s a finicky area- but thats a good thing. Do the homework and you can score magic uncrowded or even empty on a semi reg basis.BE96F52D-C091-4366-897C-4FFBB56861B4.jpeg
BE0C3CD3-229C-4457-B5ED-C93CE4C07600.jpeg

Have spine issues n can’t take hand shaping w a planer, or sanding glassed boards so do em on a computer and have em glassed

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
With regards to the OP question about Trump selling nuclear secrets, I don't think he would have any moral or ethical qualms about doing so.

Reactions: hal9000