Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That's a 1000% negatory sir

One can call their views "conservative" all they want, but if those views are not conservative that person is not conservative anymore

I do believe he had some conservative ideas when it came to markets, but that's it IIRC
He was a standard Republican, one of the last decent ones. Just not dumb and aggrieved enough to fall for Trumps obvious conjob.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
There is currently a federal investigation into Hunter's activities. Nobody is opposing it. Let him face the consequences if he's found guilty.

Merrick Garland has not shut this investigation down.

everysurfer was very clear and articulate in his conservative views.
everysurfer was a TDS poster boy. Constant and full of hate.

He cheered the stock market diving during first days of Covid as if that was going to be Trumps undoing. Went silent when the stock market roared back a couple months later, passing previous highs before the election.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No bets when it comes to DC Dem controlled courts anymore.

The court system in DC is so politically weaponized with 90-95% Dems in courts and juries, it's like a 3rd world dictatorship now.

Garland is not committing any "crime". Not sure how you got that out my statement?

He's going to stall that info as long as he can, and wait to see how public sentiment either unravels or perks.

Normally, when warrants are released to the public, the affidavit is also released, by law in most cases.

But these are "unprecedented" times we live in now, and nothing is done as usual in protocols.
They make it up as they go now, and get away with it. Dem MSM doesn't question anymore.
I don't get your trump love.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

One can call their views "conservative" all they want, but if those views are not conservative that person is not conservative anymore

I do believe he had some conservative ideas when it came to markets, but that's it IIRC
he was also very much pro-life

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Selling nuclear secrets! Listen guys your about 80 years late on that lie.
Fellow former evangelical now political progressive Frank Schaffer couldn’t help noticing the similarities between the recent murderous attack on novelist Salmam Rushdie by an Islamic terrorist with a knife and the attack on the on the FBI by a rightwing extremist with a nail gun and an AR-15. Both murderous attacks were engendered by fatwas, one issued by a hopelessly pig-ignorant wack-job leader of religiously intolerant morons, the other by the ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

Reactions: kidfury

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

wanting people to get away with crimes is now conservative. Threatening FBI agents with death is now conservative

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Just a reminder.
Just a reminder.

You know you're getting to him when he responds like this.

I never doxxed you. And if you really thought I did you wouldn't have had cordial conversation in real life and you wouldn't have sent the recent DMs that you sent.
If you actually want to talk about this for real DM me or I'll give you my number and you can call me to talk about it one on one, no more of this fake bullshit internet theatrics.

Your move.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I don't get your trump love.
It's far from "Trump love".

He the outsider, disruptor and don't give a ratz ass what the MSM spews, kind of candidate we were all hoping from some party other than R or D. If he was an Indy, he likely couldn't win. Trump has switched parties numerous times the last 40 years.

He wasn't even in my top 3 of candidates in early 2016, but he was so outrageous, he put most PC challengers in their place.

He stirred the DC pot until it boiled over and he's been disdained and hunted down ever since.

Comical that he's still being targeted almost 2 years after being out of office.

Dems can't let him go. They REALLY ARE afraid of him. So much that they need to make sh*t up more often than not to keep the public distracted from Biden and his Liberal World Order puppetmasters.

Let the people decide if he's worthy or not.

It seems the Dems don't really trust the people of the USA to decide what they want anymore.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
It's far from "Trump love".

He the outsider, disruptor and don't give a ratz ass what the MSM spews, kind of candidate we were all hoping from some party other than R or D. If he was an Indy, he likely couldn't win. Trump has switched parties numerous times the last 40 years.

He wasn't even in my top 3 of candidates in early 2016, but he was so outrageous, he put most PC challengers in their place.

He stirred the DC pot until it boiled over and he's been disdained and hunted down ever since.

Comical that he's still being targeted almost 2 years after being out of office.

Dems can't let him go. They REALLY ARE afraid of him. So much that they need to make sh*t up more often than not to keep the public distracted from Biden and his Liberal World Order puppetmasters.

Let the people decide if he's worthy or not.

It seems the Dems don't really trust the people of the USA to decide what they want anymore.
)
what do you think his motive was concerning the docs ?? :) )

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Trump had 4 years to make copies and distribute anything of value to Russia, Saudi, or any interested party. We must assume he sold secrets already because he doesn't give a sh!t about this country after he is gone.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Now put up or shut up. Lets see some pictures of the rest of you surfing. Lets see the boards you've made. Lets see the surf shots you've taken.
Are you seriously challenging people to post surf shots taken? :roflmao:

Who are you, LeRoy Groomer?

Anybody can take a surf shot.

Surf photos are like sunset photos but it takes less skill to take one.