Utah becomes the first state to mandate “half and a ride”

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Should abortion require biological father’s consent?
No, and neither should birth.

If it's not your body you cannot have any control over it, and neither can the government. Period.

Obviously the reality of the parental relationships is way more complicated.

I have no problem with the law in the OP. You fucked without protection, you might have to pay for it one way or another.

Reactions: hal9000

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
should we revert back to the days when a doctor needed a husband’s permission before giving medical care?
Obviously.

Women require special protections and special exceptions in order to achieve equity with men. Therefore, we can assume they're not fully formed adults that cannot think for themselves

Reactions: redrider

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Obviously.

Women require special protections and special exceptions in order to achieve equity with men. Therefore, we can assume they're not fully formed adults that cannot think for themselves
they also couldn’t get a bank account or credit card without their husbands permission. I guess that’s when America was great again.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
they also couldn’t get a bank account or credit card without their husbands permission. I guess that’s when America was great again.
America stopped being great when the 19th Amendment was passed

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We have the record for the most a vaccines given in one day.

That is America being GREAT!

YAY USA!

What is needs to do next to be great is help the poor countries get up to speed.
Not with my money

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
America stopped being great when the 19th Amendment was passed

19th Amendment reads as:

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

+++++++++++++

So I wonder:

1 Incels...do they get to vote or what?
2 Transexuals/pansexuals....can they vote multiple times or just once?
3 This doesn't apply to virgins in any way, does it?
4 Can I sue the govt to provide a partner(s) because I got denied last Friday night at the local bar?
5 Who can I talk to about getting a bridge to have sex on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kento

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
19th Amendment reads as:

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

+++++++++++++

So I wonder:

1 Incels...do they get to vote or what?
2 Transexuals/pansexuals....can they vote multiple times or just once?
3 This doesn't apply to virgins in any way, does it?
4 Can I sue the govt to provide a partner(s) because I got denied last Friday night at the local bar?
5 Who can I talk to about getting a bridge to have sex on?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
^ - Back in the day, one of my sisters saw the movie based on that song.

You see it? I did not, but she told us all about it.

I think this was the first time I heard about.....wait a second, I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone.

PS

Better in Swedish?

Last edited:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Back story was Billie Joe was gay and couldn’t deal with it.

You take that back, Billy isn't gay!

Link

Blurb:

Few men would kick “The Body” out of bed, but Billy Joel kicked Elle Macpherson out of the apartment they shared.

The Aussie supermodel revealed on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” that she and Joel, 69, were cohabitating when he brought Brinkley, 64, home for the first time.

“We were living together. I had the upstairs … in Central Park West,” said Macpherson, 54. “We were friendly, and I think he was dating Christie at the time, just starting to. So yeah, I got ousted.”

The stunner admitted that she didn’t think she or Brinkley individually inspired Joel’s smash “Uptown Girls,” despite Brinkley starring in the music video for the tune.

“I think it was all the uptown girls, put it that way,” she said diplomatically. “I don’t need to take ownership over that. He liked tall girls.”

It wasn’t for naught: Joel and Brinkley went on to tie the knot and welcomed daughter Alexa Ray Joel in 1985 before divorcing in 1994.

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf