ukraine war 2024

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This just came out earlier today 2/22/24

PBS brought Measheimer on? Lol. He's been saying the same stuff about Ukraine since at least 2016, but this is a sign that the Narrative has shifted. Remember, we said a lot of stuff about the COVID regime during the COVID regime that was later vindicated, but it didn't end until the NYT ran an op-ed that ended it. People don't want to know the truth, they want to Trust the Plan (TM).

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
agree about the media. but about putin, we will see if it was foolish. he doesn't come across as a foolish type person to me. maybe evil, but not foolish
it's been two years....he's lost major set pieces, he's drafting convicts

it's pushed Finland into NATO with Sweden soon to follow

I don't think this is good for him or Russia as a whole

Last edited:
Reactions: Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You just proved my point. You’re ok with hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths just to stick it to Putin. You’re free to feel this way but to be intellectually honest this is the point you should be arguing. How many deaths and how much of Ukraine should be destroyed are ok with you to prevent Putin from getting some benefit?

Are you willing to die for it?

His reasoning for going into Ukraine is very specific to Ukraine.

So what if does? Russia has been exposed to be not quite as powerful as they had been made out to be.

And truth be told, Putin may be a lot of things but he isn’t stupid. He knows that if the Russians step foot outside of russia/ukraine it’s over for them.

Autistic retard.
Why straw man me, bro?

We simply disagree that he'll stop at Ukraine.

He's said he wants to rebuild the Soviet Union.

That is the underlying something something.

But neither of us know what the future is.

I envy your certainty.

You not an autistic retard.

Just dumb.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You just proved my point. You’re ok with hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths just to stick it to Putin. You’re free to feel this way but to be intellectually honest this is the point you should be arguing. How many deaths and how much of Ukraine should be destroyed are ok with you to prevent Putin from getting some benefit?

Are you willing to die for it?

His reasoning for going into Ukraine is very specific to Ukraine.

So what if does? Russia has been exposed to be not quite as powerful as they had been made out to be.

And truth be told, Putin may be a lot of things but he isn’t stupid. He knows that if the Russians step foot outside of russia/ukraine it’s over for them.

Autistic retard.
Do you ever stop mansplaining?

Nobody is ok with many deaths.
Ukrainians have gone to war against Russian aggression, their choice.

I don't care if you are ok with this.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you ever stop mansplaining?

Nobody is ok with many deaths.
Ukrainians have gone to war against Russian aggression, their choice.

I don't care if you are ok with this.
Yes, their choice

Therefore stop stealing my money to give to them

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I remember this one time a girl was getting gang raped.

I figured I should let them finish.

If I intervene I might get hurt.

I might stretch out the time of the raping and murder.
LMAO and afoaf liked it?

So much for your guys' BAD CUMPARSUN game

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
LMAO and afoaf liked it?

So much for your guys' BAD CUMPARSUN game
You can talk "facts" with like-minded people. With everyone else - which is almost everyone - you have to ask, "What will happen if we do that?" or "How will that work?" In the case of the Ukraine, for example, ask them questions such as, "How is a country of 40 million people supposed to defeat a determined neighbor country of 140 million, both having about the same birth rates?" and "What will happen if we send a bunch of our troops into the Ukraine?" and "How many troops would that require?" etc. You don't win anything with "facts" - the best you can do is put a rock in their shoe with some "What" or "How" questions. Even if you do this, you're going to be dealing with people who are used to cynical Jon Stewart-style posing and accusations and have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
please share some more of your worthless opinions

we've seen what you consider a valid comparison

my 11 year old can do better
Get a grip

If I made that comparison you two would have had conniption fits

And it is a valid comparison; but if it came out of my mouth there would have been Silicon Valley-level sperging

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
More people will get killed and the US will continue to trickle in just enough money and weapons to ensure that this conflict is as prolonged and profitable as possible.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands will be killed, Ukraine itself will be obliterated (to be rebuilt by politically connected contractors at huge profits paid for by American taxpayer).

The grift and theft and killings must continue.

We will declare victory.
Halliburton and Bechtel to the rescue.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
No, you are the guy that wants to watch the girl get raped.

IF we just let him finish raping problem solved!

NOT MY PROBLEM!

PS sorry I hurt your feelings all those times I called out your shitty metaphors. :roflmao:
One womans rape is another mans entertainment. Indifference is support

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
That lesson is captured in a poem by Martin Niemöller:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no-one left
to speak out.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Future research should also provide a better understanding of how in different places and times, people were mobilized or came to do what they did—or did not do—to facilitate the persecution and mass murder of other human beings.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Get a grip

If I made that comparison you two would have had conniption fits

And it is a valid comparison; but if it came out of my mouth there would have been Silicon Valley-level sperging
I don't believe I would have

a woman getting raped isn't "your problem" so why intervene?

because it's the right thing to do, perhaps. you may disagree on what is right or wrong, but many would see it that way.

then the question becomes the personal cost of intervening

if you don't object to the Ukraine war on the question of right or wrong, the next most common objection seems to be that we shouldn't put our own skin (read: money) in the game

the question of intervention then becomes a cost/benefit analysis of intervening balanced against whether or not you think you can affect positive change

seems straightforward and apropos to me