ukraine war 2024

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
russians are effectively pushing back. how does this war end? or does it grow?

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
it wuz only this, right???
"Special military operation" (also "special operation", and abbreviated as "SMO" or "SVO") is an official term used by the Russian government and pro-Russian sources to denote the Russian invasion of Ukraine

as i have friendz from Ukraine, well i can't wait, i am sooo stocked, that those F~16'z will arrive soon...

yow~za!!!
:jamon:

Reactions: pastel

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
the NYT seems less confident than a year ago signaling its readers that things might turn out badly. I’m not sure the NYT has compared the relative populations of RUSHA!! and Ukraine yet. It also seems incurious about Western ordnance production rates.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's really interesting to take a step back and see how the media coverage around ukraine has fluctuated from the leadup through the war

this was an incredibly foolish move by Putin

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
They were in trouble from the start when they were invaded.

Russia is going to have a killer insurgency on their hands if they win.

Be careful what you wish for.
the gift that keeps on giving

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Over the past day, Ukraine’s Defence Forces killed 1230 Russians, as well as destroyed 36 Russian armoured personnel carriers, 40 artillery systems and two aircraft.

Reactions: pastel

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
^^^^^
it wuz only this, right???
"Special military operation" (also "special operation", and abbreviated as "SMO" or "SVO") is an official term used by the Russian government and pro-Russian sources to denote the Russian invasion of Ukraine

as i have friendz from Ukraine, well i can't wait, i am sooo stocked, that those F~16'z will arrive soon...

yow~za!!!
:jamon:
pilots are slowly but surely getting trained to fly them

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
it's really interesting to take a step back and see how the media coverage around ukraine has fluctuated from the leadup through the war

this was an incredibly foolish move by Putin
agree about the media. but about putin, we will see if it was foolish. he doesn't come across as a foolish type person to me. maybe evil, but not foolish

Reactions: Chocki

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
agree about the media. but about putin, we will see if it was foolish. he doesn't come across as a foolish type person to me. maybe evil, but not foolish
Do a little digging.

He was supposed to take Ukrane in a week.

He is running the war and has no military experience.

That is a big no no

He just has a lot of oil money to throw at his fuck up.

When you are a bad leader you have to go in brute mode and brutes go down eventually.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
russians are effectively pushing back. how does this war end? or does it grow?
More people will get killed and the US will continue to trickle in just enough money and weapons to ensure that this conflict is as prolonged and profitable as possible.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands will be killed, Ukraine itself will be obliterated (to be rebuilt by politically connected contractors at huge profits paid for by American taxpayer).

The grift and theft and killings must continue.

We will declare victory.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
it still amazes me that so many Americans are siding with Russia on this thing.
What’s amazing is that you see it this way.

People like me think we should end the bloodshed as quickly as possible. People like you would rather a million or so people get slaughtered in an attempt to “stick it to Putin”.

And you see that as “siding with Russia.”

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I remember this one time a girl was getting gang raped.

I figured I should let them finish.

If I intervene I might get hurt.

I might stretch out the time of the raping and murder.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What’s amazing is that you see it this way.

People like me think we should end the bloodshed as quickly as possible. People like you would rather a million or so people get slaughtered in an attempt to “stick it to Putin”.

And you see that as “siding with Russia.”
Your proposed actions directly benefit him.

So it doesn't matter if you side with him.

The big question is do you think Putin will stop at Ukrane?

I don't.

Beware the framing effects effect on the framer

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Your proposed actions directly benefit him.

So it doesn't matter if you side with him.
You just proved my point. You’re ok with hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths just to stick it to Putin. You’re free to feel this way but to be intellectually honest this is the point you should be arguing. How many deaths and how much of Ukraine should be destroyed are ok with you to prevent Putin from getting some benefit?

Are you willing to die for it?
The big question is do you think Putin will stop at Ukrane?
His reasoning for going into Ukraine is very specific to Ukraine.
So what if does? Russia has been exposed to be not quite as powerful as they had been made out to be.

And truth be told, Putin may be a lot of things but he isn’t stupid. He knows that if the Russians step foot outside of russia/ukraine it’s over for them.
Beware the framing effects effect on the framer
Autistic retard.