UFC tonight

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
There is a super slow mo video of the end of the fight on youTube that is classic. That was a brutal knock out. Full speed video doesn't do it justice. Even the way her head hits the floor when she goes down is brutal in slow mo. She's gonna be feeling that one for a few weeks.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
<p>
holm was great last night. but in her previous ufc fights she wasnt that good. she was hesitant to strike, got taken down at least once.</p>
<p>
whatever jackson and friends did worked great, last night she wasnt scared to pull the trigger. and i duno how she survived all the clinching and ground.</p>
<p>
rondas best hope is holly fails a roid test. but a few of rondas other opponents were clearly roided and passed....</p>

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get a weird, sad reaction when girls beat up other girls that I don't get when dudes beat the sh!t out of each other.

h8scoldh20

Michael Peterson status
Dec 30, 2010
Bay Area
don't know much about UFC but i suppose it's nice to see what appears to be a cocky, disrespectful ogre of a woman lose by KO

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Sorry I didn't see this in time but the link is always the same.

www.firstrowsports.eu

Wait out the 20 second countdown and when you've killed all the pop-ups then go full screen and you're off.

Holms just killed Rousey with her reach and striking.
I actually told my pals that in round two Holms would go for more kicks as she didn't want to take a chance on being grounded from an errant kick until she'd felt out Rousey a bit first and...........

Yep.

Take care.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Autoprax said:
I get a weird, sad erection when girls beat up other girls that I don't get when dudes beat the sh!t out of each other.
Fixed

:dancing:

What round was it when the KO occured?

PhatCruiser

Michael Peterson status
Feb 8, 2007
That kick was right on to the brachial plexus on the side of the neck. Takes a very small amount of force to drop someone if you hit them there. If you get a light thump on there from just a few inches away you'll get lightheaded and your knees will buckle. Full roundhouse fuggedaboutit.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
I get a weird, sad reaction when girls beat up other girls that I don't get when dudes beat the sh!t out of each other.
I am going to go ahead and give you my professional psychological diagnosis of your weird and sad fears that are controlling your life.

YOU ARE A SISSY AFRAID OF GETTING BEAT UP BY A GIRL!

Next patient please... :) :roflmao:

:cheers: