Tyre Nichols

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Just for the record, here is the most liberal explanation of your rights at a traffics stop.

Not Getting out of the car is not one of them unfortunately.

Not consenting to a search is however.

Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He was a guy who complied completely with cops orders and was shot dead anyway.
That I’ve never heard of him doesn’t justify your “angry and ignorant as usual” response to me.

Kick rocks pendejo.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
My point was this is indicative of black male behavior in the US. The major cities in the US made a decision decades ago to recruit local PD based on diversity rather than skillset and then lowered standards to make it work. As an example a remarkable percentage of LAPD is now made up of obese women of color. The results of this have been awful for the communities they serve including black neighborhoods. When the misery these local politicians caused wasn't enough...they decriminalized most crimes and removed all accountability for bad behavior. This is the result.
Here we go again.

Black people are violent because of their race and the police should be all white because black males are violent and black females are obese.

And you are still not a racist pos. Ifailalot of course loved you post. Fucking clowns.

There are millions of these videos with white cops behaving the same way.
It's an institution problem not a black man problem.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Here we go again.

Black people are violent because of their race and the police should be all white because black males are violent and black females are obese.

And you are still not a racist pos. Ifailalot of course loved you post. Fucking clowns.

There are millions of these videos with white cops behaving the same way.
It's an institution problem not a black man problem.
I don't say they were violent because of their race..you did. There's a whole slew of reasons that make this true. When facts make people upset they ignore them which makes it impossible to find a solution.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Fatherless children have a hard time when their father is crackhead.
Mother will do the best she can when your father is crackhead.
(apologies to Eric Clapton)

This basically goes to the cops in this sad story, but it's been going on both sides of the law for decades now.

Memphis police chief is the mother doing the best she can with fatherless children.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't say they were violent because of their race..you did. There's a whole slew of reasons that make this true. When facts make people upset they ignore them which makes it impossible to find a solution.
So if race is not making them violent, why single out black cops for being violent?
We know white cops are vioent all the time.

It's the uniform that makes them violent and yes, racist.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
It amazes me how these cops literally gang banged this kid knowing they had body cams on and cams all over town.

Do they REALLY believe those brutal actions were justified, even after cuffing him?

Something deeply wrong at Memphis PD.

Unfortunately this just paints a wide swath on all good cops, barely able to do jobs as it is. When real perps get let out within hours daily, all over the country. Sad state of our law enforcement system being played out with all this new wokeness letting low end and even mid-level crime go free immediately.

Why bother? The angst of cops willing to stick around must be mind-bending and it's taking its toll, as seen in this case.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Do you guys have any black friends? Seriously, do you?

People of color have a different relationship with the police, period.

I have never had the police roll up on me with guns drawn, and I did some stupid @ss stuff over the years.

Sitting in the backseat of my best friend’s car (with tinted windows) I can tell you he was treated differently than I was, complying or not. Didn’t matter what race the cop was.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
When facts make people upset they ignore them which makes it impossible to find a solution.
ignoring facts is not so bad !! )

denying is worse !! )

then there is justification and ownership !! :) )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Do you guys have any black friends? Seriously, do you?People of color have a different relationship with the police, period.I have never had the police roll up on me with guns drawn, and I did some stupid @ss stuff over the years.
Sitting in the backseat of my best friend’s car (with tinted windows) I can tell you he was treated differently than I was, complying or not. Didn’t matter what race the cop was.

me and Duffy hang out with the screened and rejected !! :) )

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Just for the record, here is the most liberal explanation of your rights at a traffics stop.

Not Getting out of the car is not one of them unfortunately.

Not consenting to a search is however.

As a 44yr old white male I’ve been pulled over by police many times for various offenses in my life, almost always while holding cannabis and often times under the influence. Only once was I ever asked to get out of the vehicle and on that occasion I was a passenger. And I’ve never had my vehicle searched or been asked questions that are fishing for probable cause. It’s almost always something like “I pulled you over for doing 77 in a 55. I’ll reduce it to 74 so you don’t have to go to court. Don’t let it happen again.”

Reactions: twinzerfan

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So if race is not making them violent, why single out black cops for being violent?
We know white cops are vioent all the time.

It's the uniform that makes them violent and yes, racist.
Have you read the part about what kind of people want the job and the reasons?