Tyre Nichols

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
i shared an unedited version (which is far more disturbing IMO) of this with a friend back when it happened and his comment was "they murdered the fuck out of that kid"

body cam video of Tyre will be released soon and i'm not looking forward to it

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
if you're in Memphis or Atlanta tonight you might want to either stay inside and stay safe or get liquored UP and burn some sh!t DOWN

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
i shared an unedited version (which is far more disturbing IMO) of this with a friend back when it happened and his comment was "they murdered the fook out of that kid"

body cam video of Tyre will be released soon and i'm not looking forward to it
Guy got off scott free! We have a undeniable police problem in America.

Reactions: twinzerfan

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Media is hyping the sh!t out of this video for how bad it is. On one hand they’re gonna look pretty bad if it isn’t, but if it is it’s gonna get ugly. Not sure what’s worse.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
lotta black folk looking at how quickly the 5 black memphis cops ended up in prison and wondering about unequal treatment in how that problem gets addressed
It’s a fair point.

I’m sure lots of blue lives matter folks will look at the 5 black cops and say that it can’t be racist as well.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
body cam footage

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I just watched this video with 4 cops.

If you believe what you wrote above you’re a piece of sh!t.

It’s a fair point.

I’m sure lots of blue lives matter folks will look at the 5 black cops and say that it can’t be racist as well.
Black cops racist against blacks? Why would that be?

Those cops beat the fuck out of that guy. Some of the beating took place after he was cuffed. One of the cops soccer kicked him to the head a few times. The cops are facing charges because of what they did, not their skin color.

That being said, those be some hood ass thug cops keepin’ real yo. Without the uniforms it would have been indistinguishable from a typical guy getting jumped scenario.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
lotta black folk looking at how quickly the 5 black memphis cops ended up in prison and wondering about unequal treatment in how that problem gets addressed
All but one made bail. By now he’s probably out of jail as well.