Tyre Nichols

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I would also point out to Casa the he didn't "get out" of the vehicle. He is dragged out. They obviously know he is unarmed or they wouldn't have opened the door and reached in like that. IMHO the excessive force starts at that instant. I think it would be instinctive to try and protect yourself at that point.
Trust me, it's not.

Quite the opposite.

It's like, "I'm gonna do exactly what these guys tell me to do."

Dragging someone out of a vehicle is pretty common police practice in the majority of 1st world countries when the person refuses to follow instructions to get out of the car. Would you suggest the police spend a few hours/days begging instead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

I can explain it a lot simpler than that if need be !! :) )
Chris Rock explained it well enough a long time ago. ...books...kryptonite...

Anyone that doesn't do exactly what the heat tells them to do in a case like that is fvcking stupid. It doesn't mean they should be beat to death, but fvcking stupid none the less. Don't make a bad situation worse, it may escalate but don't be the cause of it.

No shots fired!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Chris Rock explained it well enough a long time ago. ...books...kryptonite...

Anyone that doesn't do exactly what the heat tells them to do in a case like that is fvcking stupid. It doesn't mean they should be beat to death, but fvcking stupid none the less. Don't make a bad situation worse, it may escalate but don't be the cause of it.

No shots fired!
Tell that to Philando Castile and many others..

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Alright. If you didn’t want riots, if you didn’t want to give out of town agitators time to travel to Memphis then why would you give days of warning and then release the video on a Friday just as the sun is setting?

They could have just quietly released the video on wednesday morning. I had never even heard of this incident until the video release was being hyped.

If you actually wanted civil unrest to be the result, the way they did this would be exactly the way you’d do it.

Duck test.

Got this email yesterday from my kid’s school before the videos were released….

”Santa Barbara Unified Community,

As you may be aware, Memphis released a video of the violent attack of Mr. Tyre Nichols Friday evening. A few weeks ago, a young man, Mr. Tyre Nichols, was brutally attacked by Memphis police officers resulting in his death, all of which is captured on video. The contents of the video released Friday evening are horrifying and disturbing.

Santa Barbara Unified denounces in the strongest terms possible the brutal violence that caused the unjust death of Tyre Nichols. As a District, we believe in equality and respect equal humanity for everyone.

Parents, caregivers, faculty, and staff, we encourage you to ask students not to watch the video, due to the extreme and inhumane violence. We will have counselors and support staff ready to assist our students on campus next week starting on Monday, as we know this may take an emotional toll. We encourage parents/caregivers to talk with children about the emotions that may come up for them.

We know when tragedies of this scale happen in our country, there is a possibility of insensitive comments or conversations happening among our students. We ask for your help in preparing your students to have respectful and sensitive conversations about Mr. Nichols inhumane murder should it be a topic amongst other students when they return to school on Monday.

The emotional, mental, and physical well-being of our students and staff is of the highest importance to us. You may reach out to your school leaders and counselors if you need any help guiding your children through these difficult times.”
Tell us all about how you pulling your kids out of Santa Barbara Unified Schools and opting to homeschool them to preserve their masculinity from the hypersensitive groomers on the woke school board!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Tell that to Philando Castile and many others..
Hey Philando Castile (whoeverthefuckyouare) and many others, read my post #89 above.

I hope that helps people from not doing fvcking stupid things when involved with Johnny Law.

Happy now?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Philando Castile (whoeverthefuckyouare) and many others, read my post #89 above.

I hope that helps people from not doing fvcking stupid things when involved with Johnny Law.

Happy now?
Angry and ignorant as usual.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My point was this is indicative of black male behavior in the US. The major cities in the US made a decision decades ago to recruit local PD based on diversity rather than skillset and then lowered standards to make it work. As an example a remarkable percentage of LAPD is now made up of obese women of color. The results of this have been awful for the communities they serve including black neighborhoods. When the misery these local politicians caused wasn't enough...they decriminalized most crimes and removed all accountability for bad behavior. This is the result.
That was impressive how you made the Tyre Nichols murder all about fat black chicks.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I would also point out to Casa the he didn't "get out" of the vehicle. He is dragged out. They obviously know he is unarmed or they wouldn't have opened the door and reached in like that. IMHO the excessive force starts at that instant. I think it would be instinctive to try and protect yourself at that point. On the ground with several officers kicking you and beating you with batons??? Indefensible.
And the contradicting orders. Bad training or a tactic? It’s like a twisted deadly game of Simon says under duress.