Truth Social...Done

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

kinda has that “we’re about to be raided by the feds” aesthetic to it.
Bro we had this dogshit manager type who moved us to an office building kind of like this for a minute several years back, and ours was this fucking broom closet with no windows. If I was in this building, no doubt I'd just fucking snag the corner office of this and live large until the gig was up.

#ForgivenessNotPermission
#@afoafWouldBetButNotSquat
#coffeeIsForSquatters

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Bro we had this dogshit manager type who moved us to an office building kind of like this for a minute several years back, and ours was this fucking broom closet with no windows. If I was in this building, no doubt I'd just fucking snag the corner office of this and live large until the gig was up.

#ForgivenessNotPermission
#@afoafWouldBetButNotSquat
#coffeeIsForSquatters
IMG_5630.gif

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
When trump is reelected, every school kid's lesson plan will be posted on truth social.
Every report card. Every announcement. Everything.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
When trump is reelected, every school kid's lesson plan will be posted on truth social.
Every report card. Every announcement. Everything.
He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
All you queers were wrong again. I love it. Y'all so mad.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Truth Social = Not Done.

How'd this work out? truth social wouldn't even exist if the dems hadn't tried to censor Turnip.

Trump joins Bloomberg’s 500 wealthiest list after Truth Social merger

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink