Truth Social...Done

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Trump owns 78.5 million shares of DJT

I imagine his Republican billionaire buddies are pumping the sh!t out of it.

If it reaches 100 again, his shares will be worth $7.85b. Not a bad haul in less than a year. Trump and Michael Saylor will be top two investors.

1711634003165.png

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
are there any Chump business ventures that didn’t go belly-up and/ or a bunch of people didn’t get ripped off?
truth social

the Florida Dons will play at Truth Social Stadium. When people go to games there they'll say they're "going to catch a game at The Soshe'."

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
6 times bankrupt and umpteen failed businesses.

It‘s like i always says…….138,000th try‘s a charm.
What went bankrupt? Need details. Also, there is the flip side being the number of people employed over the years by Trump and by extension the vendors and suppliers. Have you considered it might be a big net positive while you nutters only focus on the negative for political purposes.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
i‘m sure some will, but aren’t there relatively little shares available to borrow?

it’ll be interesting to see how many people bet against this meme stonk
Usually with new offerings, primary holders are not allowed to sell for a specific time period. I would bet there is something like this for the DJT offering and probably it is listed in IPO docs. Find out when that is and (take a deep breath that you are correct) go short a few days before.

Please note that this is not investment advice....your money, your choices.

Reactions: Aruka
Jan 14, 2019
I mean, two years is a heck of a long time for a merger to drag on. I wonder what's been gumming up the works all this while. They better figure it out soon though, 'cause that deadline's looming large.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Trump owns 78.5 million shares of DJT

I imagine his Republican billionaire buddies are pumping the sh!t out of it.

If it reaches 100 again, his shares will be worth $7.85b. Not a bad haul in less than a year. Trump and Michael Saylor will be top two investors.

View attachment 176394
I’m not so sure I would call Trump an ”investor”. Thats implying that he sunk his own money into Truth Social and actually took risk. I’m pretty certain thats not the case.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Usually with new offerings, primary holders are not allowed to sell for a specific time period. I would bet there is something like this for the DJT offering and probably it is listed in IPO docs. Find out when that is and (take a deep breath that you are correct) go short a few days before.

Please note that this is not investment advice....your money, your choices.
Donny Jr is on the board. He can release some shared to sell

Reactions: Mr Doof

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I’m not so sure I would call Trump an ”investor”. Thats implying that he sunk his own money into Truth Social and actually took risk. I’m pretty certain thats not the case.
Chinese money.