Trumby......the most unmanly President in U.S. history?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
a thin, fit man riding a bike. At what university was he a professor of law? Was it Yale or Harvard? Univ of Chicago? I forgot

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I dunno. I thought telling the slackers at the UN to pay up was more assertive than what his predecessors have been doing. Then there there's the trade war and renegotiating the deals we have with some our trade partners, or moving the Embassy to Jerusalem when none of his predecessors had the sack to do that.

Trump doesn't mind telling his enemies to GFY and he doesn't care if the Europeans like him or not. I appreciate that about him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Pls define manly first. tx
read the article.

but for example.....having integrity, not lying 24-7, not being a narcissistic asshole, showing leadership qualities, not playing victim all the time, keeping promises, not stiffing contractors, not conning Americans, maybe taking a few days off from attacking people on twitter to honor our war veterans.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
read the article.

but for example.....having integrity, not lying 24-7, not being a narcissistic asshole, showing leadership qualities, not playing victim all the time, keeping promises, not stiffing contractors, not conning Americans, maybe taking a few days off from attacking people on twitter to honor our war veterans.

Crocodile Tears! Flow!!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
read the article.

^^^ Karen9000

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I dunno. I thought telling the slackers at the UN to pay up was more assertive than what his predecessors have been doing. Then there there's the trade war and renegotiating the deals we have with some our trade partners, or moving the Embassy to Jerusalem when none of his predecessors had the sack to do that.

Trump doesn't mind telling his enemies to GFY and he doesn't care if the Europeans like him or not. I appreciate that about him.
How would you rate his handling of the pandemic?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We need to gut the office of POTUS of some of the power that has devolved that way from Congress.
Never happen with a conservative supreme court, they are all about the Imperial Presidency, I wish the usual suspects thought about this while cheerleading for Kavanaugh.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I bet $1000 Trump can't even ride a bike

the point is true...you can photoshop his face on to Rambo's
body all day but the dude is a fat, lazy, estrogen sack