Trumby......the most unmanly President in U.S. history?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
"I don't bear any responsibility"

Direct quote.

And what other president, upon hearing a direct quote of himself, goes on to attack the press and call them fake news? That's pure 1984 sh*t right there.
If you're referring to his comments in the video that quote above doesn't comprise the entire sentence nor ANY of the context and elaboration which he also said in the same comment.

Quote the whole thing and then we can discuss the comment on its merits. Don't quote one phrase in one sentence in complete isolation of the entire comment and expect anyone to interpret his meaning the way you intend to interpret it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If you're referring to his comments in the video that quote above doesn't comprise the entire sentence nor ANY of the context and elaboration which he also said in the same comment.

Quote the whole thing and then we can discuss the comment on its merits. Don't quote one phrase in one sentence in complete isolation of the entire comment and expect anyone to interpret his meaning the way you intend to interpret it.
Keep making excuses for a irresponsible conman.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
we don't need to have a semantics discussion, breaking down some speech to prove that
Trump administration has been an utter failure....

denial and avoidance of early intelligence reports

deferential to China and trade deal at the outset instead of being proactive about containment

didn't want to deboard the cruise ship because he did not want his (case) numbers to go up

scattershot and ineffective travel ban that still allowed tens of thousands of travelers to enter
the country that had been through affected areas.

ridiculously flawed response by CDC to inbound americans on these flights....same with TSA/CBP
at airports

did not exercise DPA for PPE, ventilators, or other necessities

still no federal guidance or guidelines for re-opening

picking fights with governors; threatening to withhold federal support from states that did
not kiss the ring

blaming obama for diminished stockpiles despite fact that republican congress denied
funding request while Obama was in office AND Trump did nothing to replenish in the
three years he held office

budget cuts that gutted CDC and NSC pandemic teams

utterly insane battle between White House, CDC, and FDA around testing rollout and
data reporting

Kushner affiliated business given first crack at testing roll-out

not leading by example by wearing a mask

saying recklessly stupid things out loud at press conferences; turning his daily press
conferences in to a grievance self-pity session

the Trump administration has failed by inaction; their only motivation right now is
self-preservation at all costs

fk his diarrhea brain speeches and statements.

it's fkn disgusting.

Reactions: Woke AF

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I wish I could find the post....

denial and avoidance of intelligence reports

deferential to China at the outset

didn't want to deboard the cruise ship because he did not want his (case) numbers to go up

scattershot and ineffective travel ban

ridiculously flawed response by CDC to inbound americans

picking fights with governors; threatening to withhold federal support from states that did
not kiss the ring

blaming obama for diminished stockpiles despite fact that republican congress denied
funding request while Obama was in office AND Trump did nothing to replenish in the

utterly insane battle between White House, CDC, and FDA around testing rollout and
data reporting

saying recklessly stupid things out loud at press conferences; turning his daily press

the Trump administration has failed by inaction; their only motivation right now is

it's fkn disgusting.
And people still support him and deny being brainwashed. Like I said, mass psychosis.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
we don't need to have a semantics discussion, breaking down some speech to prove that
Trump administration has been an utter failure....

denial and avoidance of early intelligence reports

deferential to China and trade deal at the outset instead of being proactive about containment

scattershot and ineffective travel ban that still allowed tens of thousands of travelers to enter
the country that had been through affected areas.

ridiculously flawed response by CDC to inbound americans on these flights....same with TSA/CBP
at airports

not kiss the ring

budget cuts that gutted CDC and NSC pandemic teams

data reporting

fk his diarrhea brain speeches and statements.

it's fkn disgusting.
TL/DR

Lockdown fever?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I dunno. I thought telling the slackers at the UN to pay up was more assertive than what his predecessors have been doing. Then there there's the trade war and renegotiating the deals we have with some our trade partners, or moving the Embassy to Jerusalem when none of his predecessors had the sack to do that.

Trump doesn't mind telling his enemies to GFY and he doesn't care if the Europeans like him or not. I appreciate that about him.
It's not surprising that you find vaginal leakage manly.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
a thin, fit man riding a bike. At what university was he a professor of law? Was it Yale or Harvard? Univ of Chicago? I forgot
I'm still struggling to find anything wrong with that photo. "Mom jeans"? Is that it?

Meanwhile, a real man:

1590449031584.png

Not a real man:

1590449085444.png

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It will be 12 more years before Obama turns 70. That pic of him body surfing was taken 12 years ago.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Melania and Donald in 2005. She was 35 at the time.
He was 59, one year older than Obama is now
september-17-2005-los-angeles-ca-usa-donald-and-melania-trumpus-magazine-J0D7CP.jpg

Michelle, a mere 15 years later in 2020 . She's 56 now.
ap_19346145717957-1cc7187a9080bf68fedd0e93c3eb0bf96e09bf20-s800-c85.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
i've seen Melania naked. pretty good. pretty, pretty good. Has she done any films?