Trumby......the most unmanly President in U.S. history?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I bet $1000 Trump can't even ride a bike

the point is true...you can photoshop his face on to Rambo's
body all day but the dude is a fat, lazy, estrogen sack
Remember when he needed a motorized cart because he could not keep up with the other world leaders walking? A real alpha!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
How would you rate his handling of the pandemic?
If he had shut down earlier it would have done even more damage to the economy. I think he even made a comment to that effect early on. Look around - people had a limited amount of tolerance for the shutdown to begin with, so the idea that they were ever going to put up with it indefinitely is foolish. Same with the presumption that when compared to the general economy a loss of 300,000 souls is unacceptable. The death toll was NEVER the sole consideration in his decision making. If you want to say that it should have been then that's fine, but that's a criticism of his priorities, not a criticism of his execution of those priorities.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The true sign of a real man is taking "zero responsibility" when in charge.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Keep defending a leader who takes "zero responsibility" for his actions.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If he had shut down earlier it would have done even more damage to the economy. I think he even made a comment to that effect early on. Look around - people had a limited amount of tolerance for the shutdown to begin with, so the idea that they were ever going to put up with it indefinitely is foolish. Same with the presumption that when compared to the general economy a loss of 300,000 souls is unacceptable. The death toll was NEVER the sole consideration in his decision making. If you want to say that it should have been then that's fine, but that's a criticism of his priorities, not a criticism of his execution of those priorities.

I don't care about the death toll.

I'm just horrified by his continued failed leadership.

He's still not leading.

He's fomenting chaos for his own personal advantage.

I don't get how people are okay with this.

Is it simply a matter of the conman knowing his mark?

Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Show me another President ever who claimed "zero responsibility" for the state of the country?

"I don't bear any responsibility"

Direct quote.

And what other president, upon hearing a direct quote of himself, goes on to attack the press and call them fake news? That's pure 1984 sh*t right there.

Reactions: mundus

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
read the article.

but for example.....having integrity, not lying 24-7, not being a narcissistic asshole, showing leadership qualities, not playing victim all the time, keeping promises, not stiffing contractors, not conning Americans, maybe taking a few days off from attacking people on twitter to honor our war veterans.

lm not following how those are manly traits

shouldn’t you be talking about things that are unique to men, rather than general manners that could apply to any sex?

or are we back to gender not being real again?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
lt used to be a respectable magazine

now it appears to be one notch above huffpo
Swallowed the red pill again, huh, Criticizing Trump equals loss of respectability? Maybe just maybe they stayed the same and you are becoming delusional?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Swallowed the red pill again, huh, Criticizing Trump equals loss of respectability? Maybe just maybe they stayed the same and you are becoming delusional?
The Atlantic consists of nearly all anti Trump navel gazing now. Articles of actual substance and interest are severely lacking

Don’t be dense

It’s about the sheer output, not criticism itself

Reactions: Billy Ocean