Traction placement ruling needed

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
That’s another reason I like them. Softer and I use the ones with no nobby bumps preventing me from moving feet around and readjusting my stance. But it’s all personal preference
With all your boars… are you a flat or arch pad guy? Or maybe you’re like aruka, with some of each?
#teamArch

• Love
Reactions: MathDebater

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
That’s another reason I like them. Softer and I use the ones with no nobby bumps preventing me from moving feet around and readjusting my stance. But it’s all personal preference
I like the Tyler Warren one. Little bit of arch, nice kick, and soft hipster traction.(y)

VaB

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Swordfish, yes. Good eye. Used yolo from Real. Not a fan of the pad with its high arch and I think its a little far up.

Fin placement appears to be fairly normalish thruster.

I have a mick fanning lite pad that will probably work but im tempted to go no pad for extra low performance shedding.
View attachment 147510
great store. aside from stamps, all my boards recently have come from them. Wish it was just a little closer than 2.5 hours so I could check out more boards.

Reactions: Aruka

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
It’s a subtle, barely noticeable arch. I’m not a fricken savage

View attachment 147531
just opened this Octo M-Feb pad from cleanline. It's friggin BS. you can't even call this an arch.
:cursing:

Might have to gift it to Mr. Flintstone SBD. I'd rather just use wax than a primordial flat pad. No arch, no party.

Last edited:

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
The entire board. Hydro hull bottom with chine up in the chest area. Yes that black line from the pink fin box is under the glass. Also the speckles in the bottom colour are from rain drops because it started raining on the blank while the paint was outside drying. Who needs Pizza stains Ha ha? Dick Van hand shaped and coloured...no fucks given by Dick for some artistic licence. It wasn't a custom I just picked it up off his rack when I went to visit today.IMG_0373.jpgIMG_0372.jpg

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California