This is why Trump is still going to be your president.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If Trump's woolly dwarfwart is the control cock, and our data to base this hypothesis on is the last four years of ifallalot, Surfdog, GromsDad, GoatWrangler, etc publicly sucking that, with middling to **** poor results, I'm going to guess the penis on the average male capable of duck diving their way out the back would gag GromsDad.

• Wow
Reactions: Aruka

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
AH come on, Grommy, take the Fukkit bet! Man up!
He knows tRump is ***DONE***
Not that he is able to think logically, but...

If he is sure dOnnie will win, and there is zero chance of loss, you taked the bet, because even if there is 1% chance the looser( sic) honors the bet, you are ahead.

But, he isn't sure...

In fact, he is so fearful of not being able to post here, there is no prize that could ever entice him.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He knows tRump is ***DONE***
Not that he is able to think logically, but...

If he is sure dOnnie will win, and there is zero chance of loss, you taked the bet, because even if there is 1% chance the looser( sic) honors the bet, you are ahead.

But, he isn't sure...

In fact, he is so fearful of not being able to post here, there is no prize that could ever entice him.
That bet is worthless cause you know and I know that whoever lost the bet would simply start posting under a different account name. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you're not already posting under multiple handles.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I have a friend who is obsessed with peanut m&ms and I once proposed the hypothetical of him giving up blowjobs or peanut m&ms for life. we’ve now debated it for years.
Here in Pelican Bay "they" like to propose the hypothetical of "would you rather give me blowjobs every night, or would you rather stop breathing?"

Only it's not a hypothetical.

And the debate only lasts a minute or two.

:dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit