This is why Trump is still going to be your president.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Here is why Trump will win the election. Right after Trump says "SEX, but I can't relate that to her" he points his index finger at his daughter like an erection. Then she just giggles, as he fingers her, and looks at the camera, like her daddy is just joking. Looks like sex is normal for them. Certain things are permitted royalty. And funny that Qanon believes Trump is working with Q to stop something Trump apparently liked, pedophilia. He told Howard Stern he would have dated Ivanka. Just look at the picture below, his finger is pointed at Ivanka, at the MOMENT. Hahahaha.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Considering the volume of accidentally crushed smokes, do you think that bothers his constituency?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Humans are by nature narrow framers.

Both candidates are very flawed and the system is set up to serve the elite but JB is the lesser of two evils.

Ethos matters.

Thanks.

Also, saying something is going to happen that you don't know is going to happen is wuss leakage.

your last line is in conflict with your second line

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
You mean my second and third line?

I need to clarify before I make a blithe reply.

I don't even know what blithe means.

I'm still going to use it and hope for the best
blithe would be gentler than acerbic, so I'll take it

I don't think you can predict that Biden et al will be better or worse than Trump as of yet

ergo you might be exhibiting wuss leakage

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
  • Dislike
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
blithe would be gentler than acerbic, so I'll take it

I don't think you can predict that Biden et al will be better or worse than Trump as of yet

ergo you might be exhibiting wuss leakage
I'm not predicting outcomes. Just judging character.

Yes.

It's still leakage.

Trump seems fucking crazy too me.

I hope the trump people are right about ethos not mattering and I am wrong.

The Greek rhetorician would probably side with me.

But they are dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I thought that 2016 elections thaught us not to listen to statistical predictions and especially not pick presidential candidates on that basis.

But I'd gladly be wrong.

Also, Florida.
The lesson was, if the polls are within the margin of error, or just outside of it, don't start sucking each other's dicks just yet. Or printing mag covers will HillDogg's grill on them.

However, Florida.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
...your inability to accept the results of the 2016 election are not persuasive at all and have in fact had the opposite effect on the population.
Says the guy who hasn’t gotten over the 2008 or 2012 election?

I think my fellow teammates should pump the brakes on this Biden winning thing.

Apples to oranges but I don’t think there will be enough D voters in Florida.

43A10AC1-CB1B-45E9-96FA-D021C0094509.jpeg

1C0E4E8C-ADEF-4E0C-A990-B481934E0D1B.jpeg

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Apples to oranges but I don’t think there will be enough D voters in Florida.
IMHO way apples to oranges.

2020 was done and dusted before Florida. Biden won SC, Klobuttigieg bailed, the rest of the South voted, two weeks later, Florida.

2016, the Republican primary really mattered, and we had Jeb and Rubio as prospective native sons.

Also, a shitload, and I mean massive shitload, of people who vote for Democrats are registered Republicans, and to a lesser extent, some hardcore Republicans are registered Democrats.

Explainer:

If you live in Broward or Palm Beach Counties, and you want to have any say in a local election, you have to register as a Democrat because it's a primary with no opposition or token opposition in the general. This may be true for Leon County out in the Panhandle as well (Tallahassee).

Gainesville, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Miami (Cubans) are way more 50/50. You'll see some of this at the very local level, but most people can register as their actually preferred party.

Panhandle outside Tallahassee, SW, East Coast outside SFL/Jacksonville, basically a shitload geographically, there is no point to being a Democrat if you want to have any say in local elections. It's a GOP primary as the decider.