This is why Trump is still going to be your president.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump will still be president because people like Hal, Fecal, Mundus and Skully have failed to persuade a single person. Their efforts have arguably had the opposite effect.
Because hypocrite morons like you worship a lying, cheating conman criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Sorry but no. Its that your constant attacks based on pure hatred, lies and your inability to accept the results of the 2016 election are not persuasive at all and have in fact had the opposite effect on the population.
Trunp is a proven liar and fraudster who cost his followers their lives by lying about covid and having crowded rallies. To contine to support a man who cares nothing about you proves you are in a cult.

• Dislike
Reactions: redrider

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
I'd pay $1000 to never have to suffer his idiocy again
It was an easy bet for me. If Biden wins, I don't think I'd have much to say.

When tRump looses, (sic) GD will be wimpering non-stop. To avoid this onslaught, I suggest everyone hit the ignore button

Reactions: sdlocal

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Trump will still be president because people like Hal, Fecal, Mundus and Skully have failed to persuade a single person. Their efforts have arguably had the opposite effect.
I'm not trying to persuade anybody.

I'm just proving how stupid you are and you hate it.

That's why you'll vote for Trump.

Because you hate being a proven idiot.

It's easier than looking in the mirror.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think my fellow teammates should pump the brakes on this Biden winning thing.

Florida is the only battleground state where Trump’s odds have increased appreciably, but that’s an important silver lining for the president, as winning Florida is make or break for Trump’s chances of winning the election. If Trump wins the Sunshine State, he wins the presidency in 57 percent of our forecast’s simulations, while a Biden win there would give Trump less than a 2 percent shot at victory. And at this point, Florida polls continue to give Trump a decent shot at winning the state, although they haven’t been universally positive. Perhaps most notably, a poll released on Tuesday by Monmouth University found Biden up by 3 to 5 points among likely voters, depending on turnout. However, another poll out yesterday from Florida Atlantic University found the two candidates tied in a dead heat at 50 percent after undecided voters were pushed to pick a candidate, so at this point, Florida remains ultra-competitive with Trump gaining ground there.