The Russians get it. Obama, the Establishment and the Left don't.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Gnudz said:
VonMeister said:
I take this to mean you think Romney was right?

If so, then you must really see the danger in Trump cozying up to Putin while shitting on the U.S. intelligence.
No. Romney lost. It means what it says. Obama said that Russia is not a security threat.

"But squidley, Hillary lost because of the Russians." :rolleyes:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
Something to ponder:

We are told by our government intelligence agencies that the Russian Government hacked the DNC and Podesta in an effort to elect Donald Trump. Pay close attention here. They've assigned a motive. They've defined intentions. How do they know that? How could they possibly know that. Stick with me here. Is that an admission by our government that they themselves have hacked into the Russian government and are reading their sh!t?
Again, pay close attention. The CIA said that Russia hacked the emails, but said they couldn't assign a motive. They were pretty specific about that.

So what are you on about?

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
squidley said:
Gnudz said:
VonMeister said:
I take this to mean you think Romney was right?

If so, then you must really see the danger in Trump cozying up to Putin while shitting on the U.S. intelligence.
No. Romney lost. It means what it says. Obama said that Russia is not a security threat.

"But squidley, Hillary lost because of the Russians." :rolleyes:
To quote Trump, "Wrong!"

Obama said there were greater threats, but he never said Russia wasn't a threat. The very same argument can be made today.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So Trumpy just admitted several times that Russia hacked the DNC. Why'd he spend so many weeks denying it?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
StuAzole said:
So Trumpy just admitted several times that Russia hacked the DNC. Why'd he spend so many weeks denying it?
Because he's been on both sides of every single issue at one time or another. At least he's consistent.