The Russians get it. Obama, the Establishment and the Left don't.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
[size:14pt]Russian official: Obama undermined US democracy, not Moscow[/size]

A Russian official on Friday argued that U.S. democracy was undermined by President Obama's administration and the media, not by Moscow's alleged hacking campaign.

Russian Senator Alexey Pushkov offered his criticism following the public release of a U.S. intelligence report that accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of orchestrating an effort to "undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process."

"The U.S. democratic process was undermined not by Russia, but by the Obama administration and mass media, which supported [Hillary] Clinton over [President-elect Donald] Trump," Pushkov tweeted.

"The danger to democracy is within U.S. itself," he added, arguing that Obama is responsible for Republicans' growing trust of Putin.

Pushkov also criticized the notion that Putin caused a decline in Russo-American relations, calling such a position "complete nonsense."

"Obama took the course to isolate and undermine Russian positions, and Putin is to blame. Compete nonsense," he tweeted.

The Russian lawmaker also reiterated his view that U.S. intelligence agencies should not be trusted after their reports on Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction in 2003.

"[A]ll accusations against Russia are based on 'confidence' and assumptions. U.S. was just as confident in [Iraqi President Saddam] Hussein's possession of WMDs," he tweeted.

The intelligence report released to the public on Friday detailed the intelligence community's findings, but did not provide sensitive evidence, citing the need to keep the information classified.

“While the conclusions in the report are all reflected in the classified assessment, the declassified report does not and cannot include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence and sources and methods,” the report said.

The intelligence community also expressed confidence that Moscow's hacking campaign was conducted after the Russian government developed a "clear preference" for Trump.

“Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary [Hillary] Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump,” the report stated.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Gromsdad has turned. Uncle Joe, will be so disappointed.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
Keep blaming the imaginary Russian boogie man for Hillary's failure. Couldn't have been her fault.
Straw man.

Yesterday it was post hoc

What fallacy will it be tomorrow?

Can't wait!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
When was the last time someone other than GromsDad started a thread about Russia and Hillary?

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
If you think Russia has any place telling me how I should view what's good or not for America -- when they meddled in our elections, no less -- you're a jackass.

Gromsdad on the politics forum? Pure troll.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
If you believe the Russians did anything extraordinary and unprecedented you are just a sucker. The media propeganda machine loves people like you.

PS: Let me know when they produce some actual evidence rather than speculation and un-named sources.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
If you believe the Russians did anything extraordinary and unprecedented you are just a sucker. The media propeganda machine loves people like you.

PS: Let me know when they produce some actual evidence rather than speculation and un-named sources.
Fact: you're taking the side of a ruthless dictator of a country that interferes with elections, has journalists killed, assassinates people, and jails dissidents. Their press freedom is among the lowest in the world and their political and environmental climate is equally low.

Do some reading from credible sources before you support a dictator. Asshole.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2016/jan/04/does-vladimir-putin-kill-journalists/
https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-press/2015/russia

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He'd also be claiming it if Russia was involved in the "hacking"

Don't you people realize the kind of intelligence coup that it? Do you really think Putin would lie about it when he could project power in that sort of way?

I learned not to ever trust our politicians citing "intelligence" in the run up to the Iraq war. Just because the "intelligence" is on "my team" doesn't mean I'm going to believe the bullshit spewed by the establishment.

It is in the government's best interest to discredit Assange in every way possible because they don't want to let up the facade of how week their security really is. So if they can shift the blame to an entity with actual power, they will. Do you have any reason to believe that establishment intelligence works for YOU over the people in power? GTFO

Podesta's email password was "password" for christ sakes

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
StuAzole said:
When was the last time someone other than GromsDad started a thread about Russia and Hillary?
GromsDad-once again-thanx for your tireless efforts to heighten awareness

on the questionable legitimacy of the election and the Trump Presidency !! )

:roflmao:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! )

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
hal9000 said:
Did I mention that Putin eliminated many elections in Russia, eliminated the party system, and controls the Russian media?
Yeah, aren't those tells?

I mean he seems like a good man.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
hal9000 said:
Fact: you're taking the side of a ruthless dictator of a country that interferes with elections, has journalists killed, assassinates people, and jails dissidents.
Not believing our political establishment, the biased media and the DNC when they try to blame their failure and corruption on a foreign boogieman is not the same as supporting the Russian dictator you fvcking moron.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
ifallalot said:
He'd also be claiming it if Russia was involved in the "hacking"

Don't you people realize the kind of intelligence coup that it? Do you really think Putin would lie about it when he could project power in that sort of way?

I learned not to ever trust our politicians citing "intelligence" in the run up to the Iraq war. Just because the "intelligence" is on "my team" doesn't mean I'm going to believe the bullshit spewed by the establishment.

It is in the government's best interest to discredit Assange in every way possible because they don't want to let up the facade of how week their security really is. So if they can shift the blame to an entity with actual power, they will. Do you have any reason to believe that establishment intelligence works for YOU over the people in power? GTFO

Podesta's email password was "password" for christ sakes
Russia not taking responsibility works for them more strategically than taking responsibility. This was actually a big topic on a NPR talk. They are stronger staying anonymous and can be more effective. Just like our retaliation, if there is one, will likely never be known by the public. The Russians, Chinese and other countries have been or attempted to hack and interfere with our elections for decades.

The DNC fucked up big time though. They truly are class A morons, another reason I couldn't justify voting for Clinton. Her and Trump are cut from the same arrogant cloth.

I love how thin skin Trump commended the CIA in a recent statement, after calling them failures. No balls.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
hal9000 said:
Fact: you're taking the side of a ruthless dictator of a country that interferes with elections, has journalists killed, assassinates people, and jails dissidents.
Not believing our political establishment, the biased media and the DNC when they try to blame their failure and corruption on a foreign boogieman is not the same as supporting the Russian dictator you fvcking moron.

Move past the DNC, they lost the election. Look at how orange-skinned president elect is polishing the knob of the Russian dictator, and you are, in turn, polishing the knob of Trump. You're just involved in a giant h-j daisy chain. Keep polishing that knob.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnationalreview%2Fvideos%2F10157637475700093%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>